96

Chapter 96

    Apart from confirming that she, Ning Lu, and Li Dan will withdraw, Ru Xi doesn't know what other people think.

    After hearing Ruxi's words, they were always shaken.

    And Ruxi's filming here is very busy.

    As the protagonist in Gongdou drama, she is present in most of the scenes, which is also impossible.

    Now Jingshu is staring at Yan Yan all the time, and she can't make any troubles, except for one thing.

    She seemed to transfer all her hatred to Ruxi.

    Obviously she provoked it first, and was later detected and punished by the company, but she always thought that if it wasn't for the existence of Ruxi, she would never be treated like this by Jingshu.

    Ru Xi knew that the truth was indeed what she thought.

    If she hadn't crossed over, her original body would not have been on fire, and she wouldn't be able to match up with the protagonist of this Gongdou drama.

    After all, the original body definitely didn't have enough strength to provoke this time.

    But Yan Yan's disposition hasn't changed at all, even if she successfully renews her contract with Jingshu this time, when there is something not to her liking in the company, she will definitely choose to use Jingshu as a springboard.

    The original plot is a verification.

    Although Ruxi's usual thinking is inevitably utilitarian like everyone else's, she has always respected those who have been promoted and helped her.

    In her previous life, after she reached the front line, she never abandoned her friends who were in trouble with her.

    Even when some directors who are like Bole to her ask her to be a guest star, she is a direct friendly offer.

    She learned from Yuan Ting that Jingshu gave Yan Yan more preferential treatment than she thought.

    However, Yan Yan is arrogant, ignorant of good and bad, and is used to being completely self-centered.

    Now that she has come to this point, she deserves it.

    For this kind of person, Ruxi is very shameless.

    It's a pity that thinking is personal, no matter how much she disdains it, she can't correct Yan Yan's crooked psychology.

    Yan Yan couldn't resist Jing Shu, and Ru Xi was the culprit in her eyes, and the two were still in the same crew, so she naturally tried every means to get revenge.

    However, with Ding Xiansheng suppressing her, she couldn't do anything else in the crew. The only way was to try to suppress Ruxi while acting.

    Just like the first game after booting.

    So she focused on Assistant Xu Ze and Chen Xinling again.

    Although Ding Xiansheng can look at her all the time, he won't act too ugly on his face.

    Yan Yan always finds an opportunity to chat with the two alone for a while.

    However, she obviously thought too much.

    Chen Xinling seemed to have heard some rumors, and didn't take her fault at all. She always acted as if she didn't understand, and she didn't fall for her tricks at all.