41

Chapter 41

    "It's so crazy..." Ning Lu patted her little heart that was jumping up and down, and she didn't know if she was talking about Bai Yan or the group of reporters just now.

    Ru Xi gave her a reassuring look, "I guess I'll be busy these two days."

    The promotion of "The Legend of Huang Ze" is not limited to this one program.

    In the next two days, they had to cooperate with the crew and fly to another city.

    I don't know if Bai Yan will show up by then.

    If she continues to appear, it's really...

    Ru Xi shook her head.

    Soon they arrived at their floor, but before getting out of the elevator, Ning Lu didn't know what she was thinking about.

    "What's wrong?" Ruxi asked.

    Ning Lu looked up at her, "Just now a reporter asked me that I was pushed out by Bai Yan as a scapegoat..."

    Ning Lu's team did not tell her the truth about everything before.

    Although Ruxi guessed the general idea, seeing her slightly confused look, she still sighed.

    "Or you can ask Sister Yun." She suggested.

    Ning Lu is simple, but not stupid.

    Hearing Ruxi's words, her eyes flickered.

    "It's getting late, have a good rest, good night." Arriving at the door of Ning Lu's room, Ru Xi said goodbye to her.

    "Good night, Ru Xi." Ning Lu was a little depressed, and the smile that was always on her face was gone.

    Ruxi can't help it either, it's not her turn to answer Ning Lu's questions.

    Take Zhou Qing back to her room.

    Zhou Qing was also a little thoughtful, "Xixi, why didn't Ning Lu's manager tell her directly?"

    "She and He Wenxiu's manager are siblings." Ru Xi pointed out.

    Zhou Qing suddenly realized, "So it was He Wenxiu who asked Zhang Yun? But in the entertainment industry, how can he be so simple all the time? He doesn't think he can protect Ning Lu forever?"

    "Maybe he really has this Thoughts." Ru Xi laughed.

    After all, He Wenxiu is the hero of this world.

    Zhou Qing couldn't understand, shook her head, and hurried to pack her things.

    The next day, several people would go and have breakfast.

    Ru Xi and Zhou Qing noticed that Ning Lu seemed much quieter, and it seemed that she got the answer from her manager.

    It's not easy for the two of them to ask too many questions.

    After a not-so-cheerful breakfast, I rushed to the airport again.

    This time, apart from the two of them, the other artists in the crew also took the same plane.

    Reporters have long been guarding over there.

    Ru Xi took Ning Lu and the others directly through the dedicated passage.

    Fly to another city, and leave in a hurry through the dedicated channel.

    Bai Yan's matter has turned upside down on the Internet. Since she broke the news, it has been on the trending list at a fast speed.