37

Chapter 37

    People who don't follow the entertainment industry may not know it, but as long as they have a certain understanding of the entertainment industry, they will definitely know Li Rong's name.

    Li Rong is a genius, even a ghost.

    He has never been limited to the subject matter of his movies, he dares to make any kind of movie, and he also likes to try to explore new types of movies.

    His style is uncertain, but most of his photographs are fine works.

    The only shortcoming is that this person is too arrogant, and he never shoots subjects that he is not interested in just to cater to the market or film festivals.

    This led to an embarrassing situation. Some actors in the entertainment circle who wanted to hit the awards would generally not accept Li Rong's movie roles.

    Li Rong's films are all in their own way, and it is almost impossible for them to win awards.

    But Li Rong has a group of extremely loyal fans.

    No matter what niche movies he shoots, they all have a fixed audience.

    So, there are some actors who want to use his movies as a springboard.

    It's a pity, Li Rong is such a lonely and intelligent person, how could he not understand their thoughts?

    Later, he acquired a habit of hardly finding anyone to audition.

    He will search for the actor he wants through many channels, and after finding it, he will directly send invitations to people.

    The strange thing is that as long as it is an invitation from him, basically no one will refuse it.

    Because of his talent and courage to fight against the world, many big directors in the circle have a good impression of him, and they have a good friendship with him.

    Ru Xi's eyes flickered, and she guessed, "Director Li Rong asked me?"

    Otherwise, Director Zhenhang would not have mentioned him in front of her.

    Wang Zhenhang laughed loudly, "I've always felt that you are a bit like a person. When I mentioned Li Rong, I just remembered that your sensitive personality is exactly the same as his."

    "However, there are some differences." Wang Zhenhang opened the lid of the cup of drink that Ruxi gave him, took a sip, and immediately felt refreshed.

    While shaking his head, he said, "You don't have the aloofness of Li Rong."

    Ruxi's lips moved.

    She understood what director Wang Zhenhang meant.

    Li Rong's nature is indeed very similar to hers, but he has a good background and has enough capital to give him the confidence to do anything.

    If she had the same conditions, maybe she would become the same person as Li Rong.

    However, the experience she had in her previous life had smoothed her edges and corners before she grew up.

    This is an unfortunate thing, but also a lucky thing.

    Unfortunately, in her previous life, in the following ten years, she hardly felt the warmth of family affection, and she couldn't even remember the appearance of her parents in her previous life.