78

Chapter 78

    Ma Jiacheng and Yuan Ting looked at each other, and knew that the other party didn't seem to like him very much.

    As a chairman, he still has a certain dignity.

    Since the other party doesn't like him, he won't make fun of himself.

    After saying hello, I put all my attention on Ru Xi.

    As a second-tier top brand, they actually have many spokespersons to choose from, but for Ma Jiacheng, none of those artists are suitable for their own brand.

    It's not a matter of being worthless, although it has a little relationship...

    But in Ma Jiacheng's heart, he still feels that even if he wants to find his own brand, he must find a star who is worthy of it.

    Mei Xue's development speed is very fast.

    Although he saves money, he has a strong business mind.

    After all, to make a brand rise to the second-tier in a few years, in addition to the product is really easy to use, the wisdom of the relationship network and marketing is also required.

    Ma Jiacheng asked the people below to look for it for a long time, and made a request: the

    spokesperson should not only have the same hard power as his own products, but also have the same development potential.

    After all, their next plan is to become a first-tier brand.

    After Ma Jiacheng and other high-level officials reviewed the lists submitted by the employees, all of them were rejected.

    Everyone's eyes lit up when they saw the news that Ru Xi was nominated for the Phoenix Award...

    So, there was a scene where Mei Xue took the initiative to find Ru Xi.

    Ma Jiacheng is 10000 to 10000 satisfied with Ruxi, but there is one thing, the endorsement fee is too expensive.

    Still unwilling to give up, he wanted to continue to test.

    "Miss Ruxi, you see, our products have a very high praise rate, and there is a lot of room for improvement. After we capture the domestic market, we will target foreign countries. I believe that our product strength will definitely be able to It is also very beneficial for the spokesperson to quickly occupy the foreign market..."

    "Well, what Mr. Ma said is indeed reasonable."

    Ma Jiacheng was delighted by Ruxi's answer, thinking that reducing the endorsement fee would be a joke, but in the end She changed the subject.

    "However, since Mr. Ma has found me, he should know me a little bit. It's only been a little over a year since I debuted, and the film "Scary Cloud" I participated in won more than 300 million box office, ranking first among the films of the same period. The TV series "The Legend of Huang Ze" ranked first in ratings in the same period, and the ratings of "All the Way North", which I participated in, still ranked first in the ratings of variety shows in the same period, not to mention "Dawn", which made me lucky to be nominated for the Phoenix Award , the number of fans has risen all the way to more than 30 million today, I believe that if I become Mei Xue's spokesperson, I will definitely not let Mr. Ma lose."

    Isn't it just boasting, who wouldn't?

    She laughed at Yan Yan's appearance, but what she said caused Ma Jiacheng to extinguish his fire.