109

Chapter 109

    Well, they turned out to be brothers and sisters.

    The girl comforted herself in her heart, and then she was embarrassed to speak again.

    On the other hand, other people asked if they could post the gifts they received on Weibo.

    Hearing this, Ruxi's eyes flashed.

    It's just that Ru Yuan is so silly and sweet, so he agreed, "Yes."

    Ru Xi closed her eyes helplessly, and she probably could predict what would happen next.

    Sure enough, after hearing his promise, the eyes of the girls in the dressing room lit up, they immediately took out their phones, opened Weibo and started editing.

    Ru Xi hesitated for a while, originally wanting them not to mention Ru Lian's identity.

    Thinking about it later, there are so many people in the production team, and her two brothers sent out at least a hundred gifts, how could so many people stop it.

    I'm afraid someone would have revealed the matter before they returned to the dressing room.

    What Ru Xi thought was right.

    The crew is used to posting photos on Weibo. This time when Ru Xi's brother and brother came to visit the set, they even brought so many luxury items as gifts.

    Everyone in the crew has a share!

    When is it not in the sun? !

    Of course, they are not fools. The two Ruxi brothers are so rich, and their family conditions must be very good.

    And Ruxi has never released photos of her family members, maybe there is some taboo.

    So the crew didn't deliberately take photos of Ru Lian and Ru Yuan, but just took pictures of the gifts they received.

    Most of the people didn't even mention Ruxi's name, they just jokingly said that someone from the crew visited the set today and brought Christmas presents to everyone in the crew.

    Finally, I would like to add another sentence, so there are still people who give gifts like this?

    If you only read the Weibo text, you can't see anything.

    But when they saw the matching pictures, fans and netizens were shocked.

    Judging from the people who posted on the crew's blog, they are all big-name luxury goods, such as watches, bracelets, pendant earrings, brooch scarves, and even handbags worth 10,000 to 20,000 yuan.

    Some crew members said that it felt the same as opening a blind box.

    Fans and netizens commented one after another, which local tyrant is so extravagant?

    There are so many people in the production team, and each person has a gift, the combined value is estimated to be at least hundreds of thousands, maybe millions is not out of the question.

    Most people avoid talking about it, just telling fans that you will never guess who that person is.

    Today, there are so many people in the production team, who knows which rich fans, or family sponsors, etc., went to the production team to visit the set.

    It doesn't matter if you can't guess, but everyone can reason.

    Soon, a topic was created directly on Weibo.