134

Chapter 134

    When Zhou Qing brought Ru Xi back to the hotel, the Internet was already full of fire.

    After the final award of the Phoenix Awards Ceremony was finalized, hot searches on the Internet about the crew of "Murderous" winning five major awards in a row and winning the Grand Slam have already started to explode.

    There was another period of photo-taking and interviews in the middle.

    When the news about Li Rong's interview came out, it immediately detonated the entire Internet.

    #《杀气》screenwriter had committed suicide two years ago due to severe depression#

    #李荣Director burst into tears, begging everyone to watch this film carefully# #《死少》全集内不知道Scriptwriter先生

    已#

    #影片After Ruxi learned that the screenwriter of "Murderous Aura" had passed away, she broke down on the spot#

    ...

    Although it's just the same news, the starting point of each news is different.

    The whole network was shocked by this incident.

    At the beginning, everyone thought that today was a memorable day for the "Murderous" crew.

    But after seeing the video of a reporter interviewing Li Rong, they no longer think so.

    In everyone's impression, Li Rong is a relatively cold director.

    Almost all the films he shot are high-quality goods, and several of them have unique angles, and are hailed as ghosts by everyone.

    This was the first time the crowd had seen him cry in front of other people.

    And Ruxi's side is even more distressing.

    Since Ruxi's debut for so long, almost everyone has never seen her collapse like this.

    No matter who it was, she was always smiling, elegant and calm, even when she was embarrassed, she never lost her composure.

    Especially since she admitted that she came from a wealthy family, everyone's definition of her has probably become—a nobility cultivated since she was a child.

    Although everyone still doesn't know exactly what her family background is, it doesn't prevent everyone from imagining her as a wealthy daughter in the upper class.

    When going out to the public, no matter what the situation is, she always straightens her waist and has a generous demeanor.

    This is the only exception.

    Looking at her expression in the video, it's not hard to imagine how much she couldn't accept it.

    When Director Li Rong changed his expression when he was asked about the screenwriter, Ru Xi obviously sensed that something was wrong.

    But at that time, she was still able to maintain the expression on her face under uncertain circumstances.

    When Li Rong finally told the truth, even her last hope was shattered.

    When she couldn't hold on and almost fell backward, I don't know how many netizens were touched by her.

    Fortunately, the people behind reacted quickly and supported her in time.