31

Chapter 31

    The staff who were listening outside heard the voice coming from the earphones, and they almost doubted their lives.

    It's not that they haven't heard the dubbing with a strong voice change, but the feeling of Ruxi is completely different from the previous ones.

    If it weren't for the fear of affecting the people inside, they would even sigh "My God".

    There is no doubt about Ruxi's voice-changing skills, but the shocking feeling is mainly due to her previous impression, which is flat and dull, which makes people feel very low expectations, and she is completely suspected of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger.

    One of the staff members deliberately looked at Gu Dao and the others, but saw that they had taken it for granted on their faces, obviously already aware of this result.

    Ruxi's original sound not only shocked the two monitoring staff, but also affected the voice actors in the soundproof room.

    Almost all of them thought in their hearts what Ruxi's voice change would look like, but they never imagined that there would be such a big contrast.

    If it wasn't for Ru Xi still standing by their side, they would have thought that it was from another real man.

    Her voice not only imitates the timbre, but even the feeling in it is consistent with all the principles in the film.

    They listened to the dubbing, as if Wanli really appeared in front of them.

    No wonder Director Gu insisted on waiting for Ruxi to come over to voice Wanli.

    Because of this feeling, it is really difficult for other dubbing actors to achieve.

    It turns out that it is true that the top actors can make their own roles come out of the script.

    Regardless of Ru Xi's achievements in the entertainment industry, but from the point of view of several voice actors, Ru Xi has already reached the top among actors!

    Because of the shock in their hearts, the mentality of several voice actors couldn't adjust. Then the voice actor of another supporting role of Ru Xi couldn't keep up with the rhythm for a second. Although he caught up quickly, he still fell behind. downwind.

    A small flaw of one second is nothing to a layman, but it is a big mistake in the ears of other dubbing actors and staff who have experienced the battle.

    The voice actor felt it himself.

    Obviously, with her strength, such a mistake should not have occurred.

    On the contrary, Tang Tang, the female voice actress who provoked Ruxi before, played well.

    After the game was over, I repeated it again, this time no one made any mistakes.

    The third pass starts recording directly.

    The whole process is almost flawless.

    Director Gu and the others seemed satisfied.

    After recording the scheduled sessions for the day, Ru Xi walked out of the soundproof room together with other voice actors.

    "Thank you everyone, today's work is done." The two staff members thanked them.

    The voice actors also thanked them.

    After it's over, of course you don't have to be in the studio.