145

Chapter 145

    Yan Yan thinks her actions are impeccable, but to some people, her movements are full of flaws.

    Not to mention her small IP, but about the anonymous account abroad, although she can't be found.

    But directly from her side, the truth is completely clear.

    She didn't even think about it, if things were so easy to handle, why didn't He Wenxiu do it herself?

    With Ru's ability, he quickly found out what happened.

    After learning that it was really her who was making small moves behind her back, a series of actions against her were quickly issued from Ru Zheng's mouth.

    As for He Wenxiu, he was even more disappointed with this woman whom he had accidentally saved.

    At that time, seeing her swearing appearance, plus he really didn't dare to take action against Ru Xi in person, he was afraid of losing the only chance of reconciling with Ning Lu, so he arranged this woman into Yu Jin Entertainment.

    It never occurred to her that this woman was so stupid that she would act rashly without knowing the enemy's strength at all.

    After realizing that this woman was simply playing tricks, He Wenxiu directly gave up on her.

    Ru's is such a big company, how could it be impossible to handle such a small move? The other party will definitely find out about Yan Yan.

    He Wenxiu communicated directly with Yu Jin Entertainment's people, so he didn't need to take care of Yan Yan any more.

    The high-level executives who received his signal were speechless.

    The co-author previously insisted on signing Yan Yan in, but now he unilaterally announces to abandon her.

    The signing fee in the middle is not money, right?

    Originally, I could still make a reasonable investment, and when Yan Yanbei's endorsement time is over, I can cultivate it a little bit, and I can still get back my money or something.

    Now, just say no more care, and easily disrupt all their plans.

    This magic star really deserves to be a magic star.

    If he hadn't held such a large share in his hand, they really wanted to kick him out!

    I complained so much in my heart, but the higher-ups still had to follow He Wenxiu's instructions.

    So, after the Ru family directly handed over the evidence that Yan Yan was behind the scenes to the court, a subpoena was immediately sent to Yan Yan.

    At the same time, the Ru family, who used his own way to deal with his own body, handed over the news to several public marketing accounts in the next moment.

    Just like the situation where Ru's company was reported and immediately became a hot search, the popularity of #维研商水军黑苏溪和米尊企业被证券证传# has also become more popular.

    Some time ago, netizens who ate melons all the way saw this topic, and immediately crawled in with melons in their arms.

    [Mist Grass! Your circle is really messed up]

    [How should I eat this melon? Eat sideways or upright? ]

    [What is Yan Yan trying to do? Ants pick elephants or something? ]