43

Chapter 43

    "Frightening Cloud" is a big production, and the promotion is very powerful.

    Before the release, its advertisements can be seen in bus and subway stations in many big cities.

    When it is released, the lineup is naturally not small.

    For Gu Xianwen and the two lead actors, there are also countless movie theaters rushing to cooperate.

    There are many theaters signed this time, and the films of the same period do not seem to be able to play, so many theaters have set the screening rate of "Frightening Cloud" quite high.

    Of course, the return to them is a very high attendance rate.

    According to the real-time statistics at 8 o'clock in the morning, the box office of the premiere of "Frightened Cloud" was more than 60 million and close to 70 million.

    This is just the data for the first show in each theater in the morning, and there will be another show in the morning and one in the afternoon.

    There are quite a few theaters, and there will be another show in the evening.

    It is conservatively estimated that the box office of this day will be at least over 150 million. How much will it reach? Everyone has vague expectations in their hearts, but they dare not guess too much.

    However, the crew has already communicated with major theaters and obtained pre-sale data from them.

    Seeing the information passed over, everyone felt a big stone fall to the ground.

    When the second show of "Shocking Cloud" opened in various places, in Ru Xijian's crew chat group, the director's assistant had already announced the box office news.

    Seeing the data showing that the first three games are expected to exceed 200 million, the corners of Ru Xi's mouth curled up slightly.

    Seeing her expression, Zhou Qing guessed what the news was about.

    "Xixi, the box office is out?"

    Ruxi nodded with a smile.

    "How much? Can it exceed 100 million today?"

    This will be the National Day holiday. Judging from Director Gu's past movie data, reaching 100 million is an absolute thing.

    It's just that Zhou Qing didn't know what the upper limit was, so she asked conservatively.

    "Let's keep two and fight for 2.5." Ru Xi told her the result directly.

    Zhou Qing's eyes widened in surprise, "2 to 250 million?!"

    Ru Xi was very happy with the result, "The box office for the first show is close to 70 million."

    Normally, on the National Day, such The data is also very proud.

    However, due to the fame of Director Gu and the two leading actors, and the support of many fans, it is understandable that such a statistic can be achieved.

    Only in the subsequent scenes can we see the endurance of this movie.

    Judging from the pre-sale data, the response this time is really good.

    Everyone knows that Ru Xi has contributed a lot to it, including Ru Xi herself.

    From the comments on the Internet, it can be seen that the hot searches about #竹溪万理# and #竹溪电影# have exploded.