4

Chapter 4

    A warning look? Is it what she did?

    But she didn't do anything.

    Ru Xi raised her eyebrows.

    Although he discovered the true face of "her", it has nothing to do with him. Why did he want to warn her?

    Ning Lu, this silly white sweet, can't see anything wrong with the atmosphere at all. Although she is already dating He Wenxiu, the status of the two of them in the entertainment industry is very different at this time. But they are already one of the hottest little heavenly kings in the entertainment industry. In order to protect Ning Lu, they haven't announced their relationship yet.

    "No.

    Before the last two words could be uttered, He Wenxiu interrupted, "This studio invited me to give you a class for a period of time, so I am your teacher today."

    "Ahh! Really? !" The girls next to her were overjoyed, and all of them flocked to He Wenxiu enthusiastically.

    In less than two seconds, He Wenxiu was surrounded by girls. Ru Xi looked at Ning Lu's face deliberately, but didn't see any trace of jealousy.

    Thinking of the description in the original text - the heroine is a nervous, silly, sweet, never angry and jealous because He Wenxiu is liked by girls. For He Wenxiu, this is the expression of not loving him enough.

    It seems that the situation is really the case, Ru Xi couldn't help lighting a candle for the hero in her heart.

    Not only Ruxi saw Ning Lu's expression, but He Wenxiu also noticed it.

    A familiar embarrassment flashed in his heart. Although Ning Lu didn't care about it, he still had to take the initiative to show it.

    He Wenxiu said to the girls around him, "I'm sorry, I don't like people getting too close to me."

    He had a rather cold handsome face, and he didn't have any emotions when he spoke, which subconsciously made the female students around Feeling unattainable.

    In order to leave a good impression in front of He Wenxiu, everyone had no choice but to take a few steps back angrily, but they still couldn't bear to leave too far away.

    He Wenxiu looked at Ruxi, then at Ning Lu, then turned and walked towards the front desk of the practice room.

    The others looked at each other suspiciously, and while following He Wenxiu, they wondered in their hearts whether Ruxi and He Wenxiu knew each other.

    After a class, Ning Lu was worried that the relationship exposure did not happen at all, because besides her, Ruxi also enjoyed the special treatment of He Wenxiu.

    The foolish Ning Lu thought that her boyfriend took care of her because Ruxi was her friend, but she didn't realize that He Wenxiu looked at Ruxi from an angle she couldn't see with cold eyes.

    However, what He Wenxiu didn't expect was that his maliciousness was so obvious, but Ruxi seemed to be unable to see it, which made him feel a little bit frustrated.

    So, He Wenxiu came up with an idea, he didn't know that this idea would make him regret it in the future.

    After the course ended, He Wenxiu left Ning Lu and Ru Xi behind.

    Of course, his reasons were high-sounding: Ning Lu's foundation is too poor, and Ru Xi is the best in the class, so he left the two of them and planned to let Ru Xi nurse Ning Lu.