77

Chapter 77

    When Xu Ze received the news from Yuan Ting, he was drinking tea and chatting with another first-line actress in the company with his assistant.

    As one of the leaders in the industry, Jingshu's management team is very powerful, and the eyes of selecting artists are also extremely precise.

    In addition, Jingshu's resource allocation method is much fairer than other brokerage companies, and there are still many artists who have an unusual sense of belonging to Jingshu.

    Therefore, among the five giants in the entertainment industry, Jingshu has the most first-line artists.

    However, there is no absolute fairness in this world.

    Looking at Yan Yan, who was sitting next to him, exuding charm all over his body, Xu Ze was very satisfied.

    There are many first-line artists in Jingshu, but there are only four first-line actresses at present, and Ruxi, who is quasi-first-line, does not count.

    Except for Zhen Tong, who is fifty-three years old and is no longer suitable for acting as a heroine, the remaining three are actresses who are over 30 years old and are at the peak of their careers.

    Yan Yan in front of him is the youngest among them, who happens to be thirty years old this year.

    Moreover, Yan Yan is a person with ever-changing acting skills, no matter what kind of style he can control.

    Before Ru Xi rose to prominence, Yan Yan was definitely the most valued actress in the company, a lot of resources were passed through her first, and the rest could be picked up before it was the turn of others.

    Of course, she lived up to the company's expectations. At the age of 28, she was successfully promoted to the front line, and her development was also in full swing.

    Although Ruxi has suddenly emerged, her current qualifications are still low.

    In such an era, the music scene has gradually come to an end, and the two first-line female singers are not very popular.

    Only Chen Yuni, another variety show actress in the company, can compete with her.

    In Xu Ze's mind, letting Yan Yan play the heroine of "Qing Xin" is definitely the safest.

    Yan Yan has a large number of diehard fans, and last year he played the image of a middle-aged woman in a movie.

    Xu Ze asked his assistant to check it for him, and it seemed that there was basically no sense of disobedience, which made him very satisfied.

    The two brought their respective assistants and chatted very speculatively.

    It's just that when I heard the message prompt tone, I was forced to stop.

    The voice obviously came from Xu Ze's cell phone.

    "If brother Xu has something to do, just deal with it, don't worry about us." Yan Yan said thoughtfully.

    Xu Ze nodded with a smile, then took out his mobile phone to look at it.

    After seeing Yuan Ting's message, his expression didn't change, but his eyes were obviously not as calm as before.

    Yan Yan tried his best not to observe the other party, but after realizing his change, it was inevitable that he couldn't take back the peripheral vision on him.