39

Chapter 39

    On the way to find someone, Ning Lu even went to find her manager Zhang Yun.

    After asking the other party, she said that she was a bit busy recently and hadn't chatted with Zhang Yuanshan for two or three days.

    The place where He Wenxiu retreated to write songs was in a villa in the suburbs.

    The scenery there is better, clean and not noisy.

    By the time we got there, it was already midnight.

    Zhang Yuanshan just ignored Ning Lu's phone call, and then went to do something else.

    Unexpectedly, not long after, the other party came directly to the door.

    Because Ning Lu and He Wenxiu have been here before, and they have prepared their names with the property owner to allow them to come in and out.

    It wasn't until she brought Ruxi and the others to the door and rang the bell, and Zhang Yuanshan saw the video at the door, that he didn't know the other party's arrival.

    The focus of Zhang Yuanshan's attention is that the other party is still bringing Ruxi with him.

    Thinking of He Wenxiu who had been in the music room for so long and hadn't come out, Zhang Yuanshan hesitated for a while whether to open the door.

    Ruxi and the others outside were all frowning.

    They didn't know if anyone was in the house, but they could tell from the window that there was a light on inside.

    However, no one came to open the door.

    Ru Xi wanted to ask what to do, but Ning Lu suddenly remembered something, her eyes lit up, "By the way, I took my fingerprints last time."

    After speaking, she opened the lock directly with her own fingerprints.

    Zhang Yuanshan inside was still hesitating, but the door suddenly opened by itself.

    He just watched Ning Lu and the others appear in front of him in a daze.

    The eyes of the four people outside the door all fell on him, and there was silence for a moment.

    After staying for two seconds, in order to ease the embarrassment, he showed a smiling face and found an excuse, "Hey, I just came down and was about to open the door."

    Ning Lu didn't greet him, but asked, "Brother, where is Axiu? Did something happen to him?"

    As soon as she saw Zhang Yuanshan standing here calmly, Ru Xi knew that He Wenxiu must be fine, they were overthinking .

    Seeing the tension on Ning Lu's face, Zhang Yuanshan suddenly figured out something.

    Ning Lu came here in such a hurry because she was afraid that something would happen to Ah Xiu... He Wenxiu's previous guess was probably a misunderstanding.

    "Let's go ahead." Zhang Yuanshan greeted Ruxi and the others.

    Sitting in the living room, Zhang Yuanshan originally planned to call Ning Lu to another place and talk to her about the matter alone.

    After all, this incident made Ah Xiu look like a fool.

    He thought that Ah Xiu would definitely not want other people to know about it.