116

Chapter 116

    Ruxi didn't know that she could still cause such an effect.

    After she finished performing at the Spring Festival Gala, she went backstage to remove her makeup and change into her costume.

    Zhou Qing and the others were still waiting.

    After it was over, Ru Xi finished talking with the director, and then "slipped away".

    In a place like the Spring Festival Gala, there are too many qualified people, so Ruxi's performance is not very far behind. This also gave Ruxi convenience.

    After leaving the Spring Festival Gala, she went straight back to Ru's old house.

    As a well-known family in Beijing, the Ru family's old house has a history of many years, but it is not in a very central place.

    On a special day like New Year’s Eve, no matter how busy you are, Ru’s house is easy to move,

    because all the old people above are gone, so the usual Chinese New Year is basically Ruxi and the others. In the year of song 毱 emu.

    Except for Chen Lan, Chen Lan, and Mei Mei, all the other servants in the family have returned to their home for the New Year holiday.

    The dinner on New Year's Eve is all Ru's family, Yi Yongtong, reckless otter, fulcrum, and buck model. The atmosphere can be said to be very harmonious.

    When Ru Xi went back, it was already very late.

    Because the time has been reported to the family a long time ago, everyone in the Ru family knew that she would come back late this time, so they took care of their own affairs and waited for her to go back.

    Ru Xi might not be used to the time when Ru's family had just passed through.

    But after getting along for more than half a year (basically online), the original body's feelings have long been integrated with her. Wu Zhen

    looks at everyone, and the intimacy in his heart is initiated from the bottom of his heart.

    So she behaved no differently than usual.

    The Ru family's New Year's Eve is not much different from ordinary families, except that the red envelopes for the New Year's Eve are a bit exaggerated, the process is completely sloppy.

    Even when making dumplings, coins are deliberately wrapped inside the dumplings.

    Eating dumplings wrapped in coins means that you will make a fortune in the coming year.

    Although they don't need to make a lot of money if they rely on this burden.

    It seemed that Yuanshen seldom ate dumplings wrapped in coins before, but Ruxi was not surprised.

    I served several dumplings, but three of the four were wrapped in coins.

    Ying Ruxi almost broke his teeth after eating the first batch of baked goods.

    Seeing her rare and cute appearance, Ru's parents laughed from ear to ear.

    Ru Xi showed an embarrassed smile, and took the second one.

    I thought that the first flounder ate the coin, and the other possibilities were small.

    The second time he went down, he shook his neck again,