23

Chapter 23

    Seeing her flustered look, Ruxi felt a little strange, "Lulu, what's wrong with you?"

    "No...it's nothing." Ning Lu opened her big eyes and pretended to be innocent.

    How can she hide her acting skills from Ruxi.

    But looking at her as if she was a little nervous, Ruxi pretended not to notice, "I'll go to bed right away after I blow dry my hair."

    After finishing speaking, she turned and went back to the room.

    Ning Lu breathed a sigh of relief, and took a look at the phone.

    I didn't realize it just now, but after she hung up the video, He Wenxiu sent several question marks over.

    Then another message came: [Baby, what's wrong? What happened? ]

    Ning Lu rolled her eyes, feeling a little inexplicably guilty, and quickly replied: [It's okay, I'm going to bed, let's talk tomorrow. ]

    He Wenxiu, who received her news, would not believe it. He looked up at Ning Lu who was still chatting with him just now, and hung up his video in a little panic.

    Still lying to him that it's okay.

    He Wenxiu frowned, feeling that this matter was not so simple.

    Although he believed that with Ning Lu's character, it was impossible to do anything wrong to him, but the entertainment industry was too chaotic, what if she was cheated by someone?

    While his thoughts fluctuated, he said good night to Ning Lu, and then called Ning Lu's manager, Sister Yun.

    "Lulu? She's fine. I check with her assistant Zhou Yue every day to confirm the situation. Zhou Yue said that Lulu is training in the training class every day and has no time to do other things. It is said that she is still a top student in the class. , I never thought that Lulu would actually have a talent for martial arts."

    Zhang Yun only asked Zhou Yue a general idea, and Zhou Yue answered politely.

    In fact, Zhou Yue only met her once, and she was a little cautious towards her. Apart from reporting Ning Lu's health and usual training situation to her, she didn't mention anything else at all.

    Zhang Yun didn't know that Ruxi had also participated in the training class, so she didn't know. In fact, Ning Lu has been living with Ruxi now.

    "She doesn't look quite right today. Sister Yun, be on the safe side. You should check her recent situation for me. I'm afraid she might have been bullied in class." He Wenxiu frowned, The face is worried.

    Zhang Yun, who originally thought that Ning Lu would have nothing, could only nod when he saw his appearance, "Don't worry, I'll contact the people in the training studio right away, and I'll give you an answer later."

    "Thank you, Sister Yun "

    "Why are you being polite to me?" Zhang Yun hung up the phone.

    About half an hour later, Zhang Yun called again.

    "Uh... Ah Xiu, I don't know if this has anything to do with what you said, Lulu seems to have put us all together this time..."

    After receiving He Wenxiu's good night, Ning Lu went back to her room.

    Ru Xi has short hair now, and it dries quickly. When she put the hair dryer into the drawer, she turned her head and saw Ning Lu lying on the bed like a good baby.