133

Chapter 133

    For the last individual award, the guest who went up to present the award was Director Wang Xuanjun.

    After he took the card from the host, he opened it and read it.

    "The winner of the Best Actress Award at the 32nd Phoenix Awards is...Ru Xi, congratulations!"

    He read it almost without any suspense.

    Following Wang Xuanjun's words, the auditorium burst into warm applause.

    Under everyone's gaze, Ru Xi gracefully lifted her skirt and stood up, then hugged Li Rong, nodded and thanked other congratulators, and then walked steadily to the awards stage.

    This time she looked a little calmer than last year. When she received the trophy from director Wang Xuanjun, she hugged him as usual.

    The subsequent testimonials were relatively simple, expressing a series of thanks to fans and people around them.

    Seeing her elegant appearance on stage, the fans watching the live broadcast couldn't help being proud and satisfied.

    Every step of Ruxi's growth is witnessed by them!

    Countless congratulations and onomatopoeic screams popped up on the barrage.

    The auditorium was also full of applause.

    When Ru Xi stepped down from the stage, she happened to pass by her opponent this time, Ju Xue, and inadvertently met her gaze.

    The other party showed a non-hostile smile, and said sincerely: "I look forward to working with you one day."

    Ru Xi smiled, "There must be a chance."

    The picture of the two was captured by the camera and uploaded to the live broadcast , but the conversation between the two was not recorded.

    Seeing the friendly scene between the two, the barrage was full of praise.

    [The two fairy sisters are so beautiful! ]

    [Xuexue atmosphere, Xixi is also very good/praise]

    [Ju Xue seems to like Ruxi very much, as expected, all good actors cherish each other, right? ]

    [Both are very powerful artists, but Ru Xi deserves the award well deserved]

    [It would be nice to see the two of them filming together in the future! ]

    ...

    After the best actress award is awarded, the next step is to watch the highlights of the rest of the film.

    Sheng Wanyu played by Ruxi also appeared in front of everyone for the first time.

    There was obviously a smile on that face, but the eyes revealed a feeling of horror, which immediately surprised everyone.

    The barrage was flying even more.

    [Mist Grass! Is this how it was done? ! ]

    [Awesome... Awesome...]

    [This kind of acting is simply amazing]

    [Everyone in the film is laughing, but I feel so scary! ]

    [It is said that Ruxi reached this level in the first scene, but the rest of the crew couldn't keep up. Later, director Li Rong set aside a long time for the rest of the crew to follow Ruxi's rhythm, and only then did he reach the level. The effect that satisfied him is also the reason why Zheng Jie thanked Ruxi earlier]