150

Chapter 150

    After all, He Wenxiu is also a figure at the level of a little heavenly king. If such a big incident happened to him, it would cause quite an earthquake in the entertainment industry.

    Countless people wanted to know what happened in the middle, but unfortunately, those who knew about it were all silenced.

    People are always curious about things they don't know.

    Many people on the Internet even demanded to disclose the truth about He Wenxiu.

    The publicity of this matter is likely to cause great fluctuations in the society. In addition, He Wenxiu is somewhat involved with the He family, the police still have not let go.

    He Wenxiu got involved in a lot of things this time.

    The bodyguards who blatantly kidnapped and protected Ning Lu said that they also used some illegal drugs, illegally possessed guns, illegally occupied land to build a basement, and so on.

    Although it did not harm Ning Lu's body who was kidnapped in the end, it had a huge impact on her psychology.

    It's a pity that people have never woken up, but the process that should be followed still needs to be followed.

    Since both He Wenxiu and Ning Lu are out of shape, the police can only do their best to hunt down those who He Wenxiu sent to kidnap Ning Lu.

    The event was dragged on and on.

    By the time Ruxi completed the recording of "Sword Drinking Huangshan", the time had come to the end of April.

    Director Yuan Qu knew that Ruxi would also take on director Zhang Ming's new play, so he deliberately gathered her parts together and finished filming.

    Until Ruxi returned to Beijing, the case about He Wenxiu was still unable to go to court.

    During this period of time, Ning Lu finally had a little reaction to the outside world after her mother's meticulous care and various treatments from a psychiatrist.

    The matter between her and He Wenxiu has been well protected by Ru Xi, and even their other friends have not informed them.

    However, she suddenly disappeared from the circle, causing her fans to be very puzzled.

    Fortunately, Zhang Yun and Ru Xi managed to calm them down with the cover.

    There was still a short period of time before the movie directed by Zhang Ming started. After Ru Xi returned to Beijing, she did not receive other announcements, but stayed with Ning Lu in the villa for a while.

    Ru Xi had a great influence on Ning Lu. After Ning Lu reacted to the outside world, and because of Ru Xi's existence, her psychology gradually showed signs of healing.

    Even psychiatrists are surprised by this incident.

    Only those who were brought by Ruxi know why.

    Ning Lu is the heroine of this world, but the direction between her and He Wenxiu has become completely different from the original book, and the reason for all these differences is Ruxi.

    Ruxi uncovered many truths hidden behind the plot in this world, and made Ning Lu have a very deep affection for her from the very beginning.

    But Ning Lu was traumatized by He Wenxiu this time, and of course became more dependent on Ruxi.