18

Chapter 18

    Just as Ru Xi asked sister Yuan Ting to sign up for her, Ning Lu called and invited her to attend the training class.

    If Ruxi hadn't thought about this matter for a long time, she would still feel that she was following in Ning Lu's footsteps.

    Because of Ning Lu's phone call, Ru Xi managed to recall the original plot in her mind.

    In the original plot of this world, Ning Lu became famous through martial arts scenes, and it was also because of her outstanding talent in martial arts performances that she was favored by many directors.

    Although she is not very tall, only 1.63 meters, she is well-proportioned, with a very slender waist and long legs. Wearing an ancient costume with a waist and a neat and beautiful play, It is really a rare star player on the screen.

    The most important thing is that because Ning Lu's body flexibility is different from that of ordinary people, she can do many difficult movements without using a substitute.

    However, these are the plots that only happened in the middle and late stages.

    But in the early stage of the plot, Ning Lu was not very good at acting because of her non-graduate background. In addition, she often speaks outspokenly and never turns around when she speaks and does things. She offended many people, and then indirectly offended many fans.

    If it wasn't for He Wenxiu's backing to support her, she would have been eliminated by the entertainment industry long ago and become the most inconspicuous drop in the ocean.

    She doesn't have a group of fans who support her, so she can only rely on finding another way, forcibly using her physical talent to make a way.

    Ruxi didn't expect that at this time, Ning Lu wanted to enroll in the martial arts training class.

    "Our company also has them, and I've signed up for them," she replied.

    "Really?" Ning Lu's tone seemed pleasantly surprised, "When I mentioned this, both A Xiu and Sister Yun disagreed, saying that the martial arts training class would be very hard, and they also said that I would definitely not be able to hold on. I think, if I have you with me, I can definitely persevere!"

    Ru Xi laughed, "Why can I persevere with me?"

    "Because you are very powerful, Ruxi. With you as my role model, I will definitely persevere!"

    Hearing her words, Ruxi couldn't laugh or cry. Didn't she think that she would have a day to promote others?

    "I also asked someone specifically. The training classes you Jingshu and our company are looking for are the same, and they all choose the best training classes in the industry, just like the dance training class we participated in last time." Ning Lu added something over there.

    "Oh? That's good, we can train together again." Ru Xi laughed.

    "That's right!" Ning Lu on the other side got the desired result from Ruxi, so she strengthened her plan and was so happy that she flew up.

    When the call with Ruxi was over, she eagerly went to Zhang Yun and said that she wanted to sign up.

    Ning Lu didn't know why, but in a flash of inspiration, she only told Zhang Yun that she really wanted to enroll in the martial arts training class, but she didn't explain that she had made an appointment with Ruxi to go together.