128

Chapter 128

    The entire script of "Demon" is not straightforward.

    There are many flashbacks interspersed in the middle, and the scene that Ruxi is about to stage is just the beginning of the movie, which is related to the direction of the whole movie.

    Although this movie has a main line, the script is so mysterious that no one can describe what the main theme is.

    Besides, Liu Ye is still a rookie director, even if he was nominated for the Phoenix Award for his first film, it is still not convincing enough in the eyes of everyone.

    Everyone couldn't help but put the heavy burden on the new Phoenix Award winner with superb acting skills.

    This scene, if Ruxi finishes beautifully, it will be a strong reassurance for the other actors.

    As for Ruxi, when she saw the beginning of the movie, she had already decided to continue.

    It is because of this opening scene.

    The background of the movie will be pointed out with narration during post-production, so the opening scene will not affect the viewing experience of the audience.

    And the scenes in which the heroine was reincarnated as the Snake Demon Queen happened to be in the same state of her acting skills in reality.

    Also two wills.

    Yi Huan's body carries the consciousness cultivated in the previous life, but the Yaozu after reincarnation has another nature.

    Ruxi is also troubled by this place.

    Her own will is completely separate from the consciousness generated after empathizing with the character.

    In the later stage of the script of "Demon", after the heroine Yi Huan returns to the demon world, the two consciousnesses need to achieve a perfect fusion, which is exactly what Ruxi needs to challenge.

    As long as the script is really run through the whole process, it will definitely help her in real-life acting skills a lot.

    Therefore, this is the process of Ru Xi freeing up twenty days to hone this role.

    With all her heart and soul, Ruxi finally roughly grasped the edge.

    Although it's still in the preliminary stage, it's not that perfect, but it's enough for this play.

    As for the opening scene, it wasn't particularly difficult for Ru Xi.

    According to Liu Ye, first let Ruxi try to see if she can find the feeling.

    Of course, filming still has to be filmed.

    However, if it doesn't meet Liu Ye's expectations, we still have to re-coordinate and shoot again.

    Generally, before the filming starts, the director will tell the actors how they want to feel, how they should act, and so on.

    Liu Ye obviously had high hopes for Ru Xi, so he directly let Ru Xi play freely first.

    Such a weird movie uses green screen in many ways. The first scene was shot next to the props before the green screen.

    After Yi Huan was reincarnated, she broke out of the egg in the shape of a snake, and then transformed into a half-human half-snake form.