32

Chapter 32

    Before finishing the dubbing work, Director Gu called and asked her to go to a banquet.

    At the banquet, Ruxi gained a lot of connections, and there were more than twenty top figures in the entertainment industry on the WeChat contact list.

    When she was sitting next to Director Gu, the first director, Wang Zhenhang, who took the initiative to exchange contact information with her, once said that he was preparing to shoot a new movie and asked Ru Xi to try it out.

    Ru Xi thought it was a scene, but she received a message from the other party not long after she returned to Beijing.

    Exactly what the new play is about.

    The other party was not afraid of her leaking the news, and directly listed the outline of the whole play to her. Every character in the play had a general outline.

    [Ru Xi can think about it, the current roles are tentative, and the audition will be arranged in about a week. ]

    There is a lot of information in these words.

    The roles are all tentative, which means that if Ruxi's acting skills are good enough, she can definitely pass the audition for the heroine.

    Ru Xi's eyes lit up.

    Director Wang Zhenhang's olive branch was thrown out without any hesitation.

    Since the debut of the original body, the original body and her together have played some supporting roles, but they have acted in several films, which can be regarded as laying the "cornerstone".

    When "Jingyun" is released, her status will be greatly improved.

    What is most lacking now is a play as the protagonist, not to say whether it can be a big hit, but whether it can be a leader.

    After all, in the entertainment industry, it is completely different for someone who has played a leading role before and someone who has never played a leading role.

    Director Wang Zhenhang's status in the country is very high. Unlike Director Gu's preference for literary and artistic films, he is an all-round director who can be written and discussed. However, compared to Director Gu's reputation, he is still a little lower.

    But the role in the movie he directed was also something that the entertainment industry wanted to compete for.

    How could Ruxi miss such a good opportunity.

    [Thank you Director Zhenhang, I will definitely work hard. ]

    There was no further reply to her.

    But Ruxi knew that if she didn't really value her, the other party would not take the initiative to send her a message.

    After replying to director Wang Zhenhang, Ru Xi told Yuan Ting the news.

    Within a few seconds, Yuan Ting called directly.

    "Xixi, are you serious? Director Wang Zhenhang invited you to audition? Audition for the female lead?" Yuan Ting seemed a little too excited.

    This reaction was much bigger than Ruxi expected.

    "Sister Ting, what's the matter?" she asked.

    Yuan Ting explained to her, "You don't know, I've heard people say that director Wang Zhenhang's film this time is going to compete for the domestic Phoenix Award, if you can get this time's female lead..."