151

Chapter 151

    During the days when Ru Xi was with her, Ning Lu improved a lot because of her patient protection.

    It's just that the simple smile that used to hang on his face is gone.

    Fearing that it would affect her hard-won mentality, no one dared to mention anything about He Wenxiu in front of her.

    The psychiatrist I hired finally played a stabilizing role.

    Before going to director Zhang Ming's crew, Ning Lu finally seemed to get out of the shock.

    Even when Ruxi invited her to watch the blooming roses in the garden, she looked at one of the buds and smiled.

    With emotional expression, it is the most obvious progress.

    Ruxi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    That night, Ruxi and Ning Lu slept in the same room.

    Ning Lu finally said the first sentence, "Thank you, Ruxi." Ruxi, who

    was sleepy, woke up instantly, "Lulu?"

    She tried to talk to Ning Lu again, but the other party didn't speak at all. I just saw Ruxi smiling like when we first met, cute and lovable.

    The next day, Ru Xi had to leave Beijing to go to the crew of director Zhang Ming.

    The subject of director Zhang Ming's filming this time is ethical, and the location is in a very remote countryside.

    This is a more suitable place for shooting this film that the crew finally found, but relatively speaking, the conditions are relatively difficult.

    The situation over there is very poor, as far as the eye can see, it turns out that there are old and dilapidated houses, and the road is also an ordinary dirt road.

    Ru Xi had filmed this subject in her previous life, and the location she chose was similar to this one.

    However, in the previous life, the Internet was not as popular as it is now.

    At least in this place now, director Zhang Ming even asked someone to pull in a network cable to ensure that he can communicate with the outside world.

    There are no hotels or inns in the filming place, and everyone lives in rented villagers' homes.

    Apart from reading scripts, filming, and other necessary activities every day, Ru Xi spends the rest of her time making video calls with Ning Lu.

    Seeing that Ning Lu's condition gradually improved and returned to the previous state, Ruxi felt very relieved.

    It's just that she didn't know that Ning Lu only acted like that when she called her.

    After hanging up the phone, a mature look appeared on his face.

    Seeing her like this, Mother Ning sighed.

    Although she knew that this was a sign of Ning Lu's growth, but if she had a choice, she would still prefer her daughter to keep her previous disposition forever.

    When Ruxi was filming, the subordinates sent by He Wenxiu to kidnap Ning Lu were also arrested one by one.

    The police's ability to act is still very strong. After breaking through one by one, they immediately understood the whole process of the matter.