104

Chapter 104

    Ning Lu just finished filming and got off the stage.

    The role of the martial arts drama she took is coming to the end, and it is the stage where she has to perform fiercely, so her body is inevitably a little tired.

    Zhou Yue approached her with hesitation and anxiety on his face, "Lulu..."

    "Huh? Zhou Yue, what's the matter with you?" Ning Lu tried her best to gather her spirits, and smiled at her with two small canine teeth, still looking vigorous full.

    However, seeing her like this, Zhou Yue's face became even more uncomfortable.

    Ning Lu, who didn't know why, gradually thought that something happened to her, gradually put away her smile, and planned to ask clearly.

    But she didn't expect that Zhou Yue sighed as if giving up struggling, and handed the phone to her.

    Ning Lu took it subconsciously, and then looked at the screen.

    After a while, she finally understood.

    Maybe it's a symptom left over from filming. It's obviously a non-aggressive face, but it reveals a hint of danger.

    "Lulu, I don't know if it's true. Let's investigate first and then talk about it? Maybe... maybe it's a misunderstanding..."

    But Zhou Yue knew in her heart that the possibility of this was a misunderstanding, which was less than the possibility of the truth. too much.

    Ning Lu closed her eyes, as if she was enduring something.

    Just as I was about to say something, the field manager came over.

    "Lu Lu, the director told you to come over."

    "Okay, here we come~" Ning Lu's face changed back to her original smile in a second.

    Looking at Ning Lu's expression, Zhou Yue sighed in her heart that her Lulu's acting skills have improved a lot.

    But when he thought about the topic of male stars surnamed H on the Internet, Zhou Yue's mood turned cloudy again.

    She understands Ning Lu's admiration and liking for Ruxi, she regards Ruxi as her belief, but what about He Wenxiu? He is Lulu's boyfriend, her first love, the place where the purest feelings are stored.

    Ning Lu smiled at Zhou Yue nonchalantly, bit her lips, "Let's talk about it later."

    The director of this production team liked Ning Lu very much, and would often give her a little trouble.

    So the "wait a while" she said became the time to go back to the hotel at night.

    On the way back to the hotel, Ning Lu remained silent.

    The two of them were escorted by someone sent by He Wenxiu.

    Ning Lu has also begun to grow a little more careful now, and did not say anything about He Wenxiu in front of them.

    After returning to the hotel, the corners of Ning Lu's mouth pulled down.

    "Zhou Yue, show me again."

    Zhou Yue didn't know whether she was right or wrong in telling her today, but she felt that Ning Lu would know sooner or later.

    She followed Ning Lu into the group and knew how serious she was about this filming. She was so serious that she didn't even have time to watch the live broadcast of the Phoenix Awards Ceremony. She only picked up and watched a small part of the video of Ru Xi winning two awards.