36

Chapter 36

    In just one day, Ruxi's emoticons almost occupied the entire Internet.

    Her name is also widely known through her fans and netizens who are interested in this series of emoticons.

    Ruxi's recent Weibo post has become a paradise for new fans to compete for favor.

    [Sister look at me! ]

    [Sister, I love you so much! ]

    [Crazy calling for my sister! ]

    As for those who were already Ruxi fans, when they saw so many people suddenly robbing Ruxi from them, they immediately panicked and fell into the mode of fighting for favor.

    Of course, more is a sense of pride that arises spontaneously.

    This feeling of discovering the treasure before most people cannot be explained in a few words.

    Now that their treasure has been discovered by others, they are a little reluctant to share it, but also feel that their vision is really accurate.

    The influx of so many fans has brought huge traffic to Ruxi.

    Many people started to look at Ruxi's previous Weibo, and then slowly found more.

    What? Dubbing for a movie was actually praised by many top CVs in the dubbing industry?

    Acted in Director Gu's movie, and was reluctantly sent off by the whole crew at the end of the scene?

    In the martial arts scene, there is no need for a stand-in, and all of them act by themselves?

    After learning a Latin dance for a few days, can you dance to a level that others will never reach?

    And these beautiful pictures that are usually released, what kind of fairy appearance, fairy figure, fairy temperament, fairy outfit are these?

    Why is there such a perfect person in this world? Why did they find out so late?

    A group of people screamed in excitement, calling Awei dead.

    Yuan Ting didn't expect that she just had a flash of inspiration and contacted a big V with whom she had a good relationship, wanting to push Ru Xi's popularity.

    Unexpectedly, the other party pushed Ruxi's video backhand to another big V, and then caused an explosive effect.

    That big V is the one who made the emoji this time.

    The big V saw the potential in it, so he carefully crafted it.

    Sure enough, this set of emoticons became very popular, not only spreading Ruxi's reputation, but also attracting countless fans for him.

    It can be described as a win-win result.

    Yuan Ting had asked Jingshu's public relations team to pay attention to the trends on the Internet, because she was afraid that people who would attract red-eyed people would do things in it.

    After a day, the people in the team discovered that they didn't have to exert any effort at all.

    Even if someone came out to speak ill of Ruxi in the middle, they would be directly sprayed back by other netizens with super fighting power.

    Heizi took it out of context, saying that Ruxi doesn't respect film critics.

    Netizens scolded back. After being questioned about his acting skills, he could still reply so calmly. He just showed off his acting skills. He didn't expect to scare the film critics, and even bowed and apologized. Is this called disrespect?