146

Chapter 146

    Maybe because he felt that the atmosphere on Ruxi's side was not right, Yan Yan began to act a little anxious, clenched his hand holding the bag, and couldn't help but took a small step to this side.

    Seeing her posture, Ru Xi sensed something.

    However, the filming of the crew will start soon, and she can't do without this meeting, so she said something to the staff.

    "Please let her wait for me for a while."

    The staff of the crew also belong to this circle, not to mention there is a trending search, how can they not know the relationship between Yan Yan and Ru Xi.

    Ru Xi is a well-known actress with good character, and she takes good care of everyone in the crew.

    And that Yan Yan, although he has never gotten along with her, but from things like buying a black navy soldier, it can be seen that the other party has a lot of scheming.

    If he wasn't just an ordinary staff member, he wouldn't want to come to pass the message to Yan Yan at all.

    After doing such a thing, and now running in front of other victims, I don't know what this Yan Yan wants to do.

    There is a high probability that it is because my behavior was found out, and now I am facing a summons from the court, and I feel scared in my heart, so I came here to ask Teacher Ruxi to let her go?

    Why is this face so big?

    While complaining in their hearts, the staff nodded to Ru Xi, and then walked towards Yan Yan.

    Seeing that Ru Xi didn't follow, Yan Yan's first reaction was to get anxious.

    She hurriedly found out the exact location of Ruxi, and drove over in a hurry, even daring not to tell others, for fear that they would reveal her whereabouts to He Wenxiu.

    If Ruxi doesn't agree to see her now, she will really be doomed!

    Just when she was about to break in, the staff's words calmed her down.

    "Ms. Ruxi's filming is not over yet, so I'm sorry to ask you to wait."

    It turned out that the filming hadn't finished yet, Yan Yan finally let go of his heart.

    She watched anxiously from the side as Ruxi finished filming her own scene, this time can be described as burning with anxiety.

    After it was finally over, Ruxi went to change her costume, and then came over surrounded by assistants and other bodyguards.

    Zhou Qing was still afraid of what this Yan Yan would do, so she called all Ruxi's bodyguards.

    In this way, even if the other party has evil intentions and there are so many people protecting Ruxi, there shouldn't be any problems.

    After everything was ready, Zhou Qing followed Ru Xi to Yan Yan's side.

    The time for this meeting is already in the evening, there are no scenes in the evening, and the rest is free time.

    Coming to Yan Yan, Ru Xi just nodded slightly.

    Yan Yan's mouth moved, but no words came out.

    "Come with us." Zhou Qing signaled Ruxi to go forward first, and then said something to Yan Yan indifferently.

    Zhou Qing booked a box at a restaurant near the film and television city, and it would be time for dinner.