44

Chapter 44

    The singer's name was actually Liu Xun.

    In Ru Xi's previous life, she happened to have a friend named Liu Xun who was also a singer.

    Seeing this name, Ru Xi stared blankly, and then remembered Liu Xun's appearance in her previous life.

    The guy had a bad temper, but for some reason, he listened to her very much.

    Among all her friends, he was the most worrying one, and also the one she cared about the most and had the most heart-to-heart with.

    Looking at the email profile again, there are pictures of this world in it.

    Ruxi pulled down, and what appeared in front of her was a photo of a stranger.

    She faintly breathed a sigh of relief, but inexplicably felt a little disappointed.

    In her previous life, she really lived with her heart and worked hard to manage everything she owned.

    All the people around her, no matter if they were manager assistants, friends, fans, or even the bosses of the agency, none of them thought she was a scheming person.

    All this stems from her patient maintenance of the image.

    However, when a person is really disguised from head to toe, day after day, year after year, even if his nature is not like this, he will gradually assimilate into the disguised appearance.

    The original selfish pretense, after receiving feedback from everyone, tasted the sweetness, and the false intentions gradually became sincere.

    After coming to this world, she rarely thought of those people in her previous life.

    It wasn't until today when she saw this familiar name that she realized that her previous life had been firmly engraved in her heart.

    The name Liu Xun also made Ru Xi feel a little fond of this singer who had never met before.

    In contrast, after seeing Liu Xun's experience in the materials, Ru Xi's perception of He Wenxiu became even worse.

    The two are about the same age, and they debuted at about the same time, about six years ago.

    He Wenxiu signed with Yujin Entertainment, while Liu Xun signed with another leading Guanlian Entertainment, which is also the current brokerage company of Liu Yuanrong, a trafficker.

    The entertainment industry is changing rapidly. In the same issue, besides the two very talented singers, there are several others who debuted in the same batch.

    For example, He Wenxiu's current friend Zhuo Shu is one of them.

    It's just that singers also have field disputes.

    The others have different styles from He Wenxiu, only Liu Xun unfortunately bumped into him.

    The music styles of the two are similar, but Liu Xun's looks are not as good as He Wenxiu's, but the songs they write are inexplicably more popular among fans.

    Liu Xun in this world looks modest and gentle, and treats fans very gentlemanly, exuding a sense of tranquility from the inside out.

    Just a year or so after their debut, Liu Xun has faintly overtaken He Wenxiu, and at the Hua Guo Singer Awards that year, he overwhelmed all the contemporaries and won the award for the best newcomer singer.