7

Chapter 7

    A bad premonition floated in Zhou Qing's heart.

    She secretly stuck to Ruxi's ear, "Isn't Wanli's role given to you, Xixi? Why is He Wenxiu here?" The

    last time He Wenxiu spoke to Ruxi was not polite at all, which caused Zhou Qing to treat him perception has dropped a lot.

    Now that they also appeared in Haishi, she only hoped it was a coincidence.

    At this time, He Wenxiu had already seen them.

    He really went for the role of Wanli last time. Unfortunately, after the audition, the crew felt that he was too tall and did not fit Wanli's image, so he was replaced by another supporting role.

    However, He Wenxiu's team didn't think it mattered, anyway, they were using the guise of acting as a friend to make him popular with the audience in Director Gu's movie. No crew would refuse this kind of mutual benefit.

    Director Gu and the others are no exception.

    However, what surprised him was that after coming to Haishi Film and Television City, he saw Ruxi, a woman with a deep heart.

    Once or twice, it seemed a coincidence, but it made him wonder if the other party had other purposes.

    Could it be that he found out about his itinerary in advance, arrived one step ahead of him, and pretended to meet by chance?

    This woman has something wrong with him?

    Then the fact that she approached Lulu on purpose can also be explained!

    He Wenxiu was thinking in his heart, after "guessing" Ruxi's purpose, he was furious, and his face immediately turned ugly.

    Just when he was about to step forward to sneer at Ruxi, the manager Zhang Yuanshan seemed to have seen through his thoughts, and quickly grabbed his arm.

    "This Ruxi is the actor that Director Gu and the others have decided to play Wanli. Axiu, please bear with me. Don't fight with her anymore. It

    's not good to make trouble with Director Gu..." He Wenxiu heard what he said. As if hearing the Arabian Nights, she looked at him in surprise, "What?"

    "You know, Director Gu really hates the discord among the actors below, even if there is a real discord, you have to pretend to be nice, bear with it." Zhang Yuanshan patted him on the shoulder.

    He Wenxiu was suffocated, embarrassed and uncomfortable.

    The embarrassing thing is that my thoughts just now were too self-indulgent.

    I feel uncomfortable because Ruxi wants to play the role of Wanli?

    Just rely on her?

    It's not that he hasn't seen the play played by this woman, and he doesn't believe that this role was obtained by Ruxi with her strength, it must be her company's secret operation!

    Thinking of this, He Wenxiu's bad impression of Ru Xi fell to the bottom.

    "Mr. He." Ruxi didn't seem to see the displeasure on his face at all, and still looked at him with a gentle smile.

    He Wenxiu snorted disdainfully, then turned and walked away.

    On the contrary, Zhang Yuanshan gave Ruxi a strange look.