47

Chapter 47

    Good guy, does this mean that the program group favors Ruxi and the others?

    The whole show is under the camera, is there anyone else doing something wrong with them?

    This very disrespectful remark finally annoyed the good old Wu Yao.

    Although he was unhappy, he could only suppress his anger in front of so many people and cameras.

    Try to answer as calmly as possible, "Every gift is carefully thought out by our staff, and it's not something particularly expensive. It's all about luck."

    He thought, answering like this should always stop the question Polite girl's mouth now.

    In the end, Shen Xueer did turn the matter over, but brought up another question.

    "Isn't this show inviting artists to participate? Why are cats allowed? What if it affects the shooting of the show?"

    Suddenly caught by the cue, Yiyi was a little confused, and tilted her head at the crowd, "Meow?"

    Seeing With this cute scene of Mao Mao, everyone's hearts turned to Java.

    Ruxi herself is a capable and personable artist, and everyone has a very good impression of her.

    Even the one she brought with her is very cute.

    Just when Wu Yao was a little speechless, Li Dan, the most famous female artist, couldn't help but turn back.

    "When did the show crew say they are not allowed to bring pets? If you are envious and jealous, then you should bring them too, just mind your own business."

    Li Dan rolled his eyes impatiently, then turned to look at Wu Yao, "Mr. Wu, no Are you talking about choosing a gift? Let's go."

    Her words pierced everyone's hearts.

    Liu Xinjia immediately agreed, with a faint smile, "Look at what the show crew has prepared for us."

    "Yes, I'm looking forward to it~" "Hmm..."

    The others followed behind the eldest sister, Li Dan, and were led by Wu Yao to the place where the prizes were drawn.

    Ruxi was the last one to turn around. Before turning around, she looked at Shen Xueer with concern.

    The camera immediately captured her expression.

    The director watched from behind the scenes, and when he saw this scene, a certain thought arose in his heart.

    He said into the headset, "Put the focus on Ruxi and this Shen Xueer."

    Qingmangtai is not any other place, the program is not controlled by other people, he, the director, can edit it however he wants.

    Before the filming started, he originally thought that this time it would be like before. At the beginning, everyone would at least work hard on the surface to maintain a moment of calm.

    Looking at it now, there is actually someone who is so arrogant just after entering the court.

    If this little girl wants to be black and red, then he can also fulfill her wish.

    In this way, the topicality of the program group also has a degree of authenticity.

    As for whether Shen Xueer did it on purpose, who cares?