25

Chapter 25

    Not only Ru Xi saw this person's purpose, but other people with high emotional intelligence could also guess that she wanted to confuse the competitors from the side.

    They felt disdain for the actress's scheming in their hearts.

    Soon there were several auditions in and out.

    When the assistant called number 24, another actress stood up again.

    She looked more low-key and popular than the first one, and someone next to her yelled "Come on" for her, and she turned her head and smiled at them.

    Ru Xi saw something different on her face, and stared at her movements and expressions intently.

    When she saw her enter the room, she exchanged a glance with the assistant, and there was familiarity in those eyes, and Ruxi immediately understood what was going on.

    She smiled meaningfully.

    Just to put it bluntly, how could no one be in a hurry to eat such a large piece of meat?

    "Ru Xi, what's wrong?" Ning Lu sensed something was wrong with her.

    "It's okay." It's not easy for Ruxi to say what she guessed that the heroine was appointed by default.

    Besides, if she saw it, she saw it, and there was no evidence.

    It seems that the previous actress was invited over as a shield.

    Use a more ostentatious person as a contrast to pull away all the hatred, and when the result comes out, everyone sees, yo ho, the role actually falls on another person.

    Because the actress was scheming and unlovable, she didn't get the role, which made people applaud.

    And the latter person got the role quietly and diverted the attention of others, making people feel that she is the one who is capable and low-key. .

    Coincidentally, Ruxi has seen the same routine in her previous life.

    It's a pity that in the previous life, that person met her, and she auditioned for a female supporting role, and the two later met on the set, and she compared the other's acting skills to scum, and was ridiculed by the crowd.

    In this life, she is competing for the heroine.

    It seems that there is no chance to reproduce the scene of the previous life.

    Ruxi knew in her heart that the role of heroine would definitely not fall on her head.

    She sighed in her heart, but Ruxi would not be disappointed to deal with the next audition casually just because she guessed the result.

    She has enough strength herself, and she will never hide her clumsiness for other reasons.

    Even if she doesn't get the role this time, she still wants the interviewers to remember her acting skills deeply.

    Actress No. 24 also stayed in the room for a long time, but many people were caught in the anxiety created by the previous actress. Only a small number of artists who auditioned for other roles found out about it.

    When she came out, the expression on her face didn't change much, which relieved the entertainers who auditioned for the heroine.

    After the audition, she left with the assistant.