111

Chapter 111

    This topic didn't know what was going on, so it slowly sank unconsciously.

    As for Ruxi's life experience, the people who found out couldn't tell, and if they did, they might lose their names.

    Those who failed to find out gradually lost interest under Ruxi's cold treatment.

    Everyone was very interested in Ruxi's two cousins, but apart from a few photos taken by the paparazzi, no one found any information about them.

    According to what Ruxi said, the two of them are studying abroad, so it is normal that they can't find any information in China.

    Netizens are basically three-minute hot.

    When things faded away, they stopped caring.

    Ru Lian and Ru Yuan didn't stay near the film and television city for a long time. Under Ru Xi's persuasion, she left this place directly the next day.

    As soon as the two left, Ruxi returned to a low profile.

    This Christmas Eve and Christmas, there are many other things going on.

    The news about Ruxi is not so special.

    But the crew is different.

    Ru Xi is the leading actress in "Qing Xin", and the crew sees her every day.

    Watching her, as always, eating boxed lunches with everyone, and working hard to film together.

    Compare it to the luxury goods that her cousin gave away when she came over last time.

    Everyone could only sigh silently in their hearts. They were born at the end, but they walked back to the same starting point as them, and they still ran much faster than them.

    This is talent, I am born to eat this bowl of rice.

    Thinking about the oath Ruxi made on Weibo before, everyone admired her even more.

    If you didn't really like acting, how could you hide your identity, enter the entertainment circle, and climb up step by step?

    This incident also deeply inspired some actors with bad backgrounds in the crew.

    The daughters of such a rich family can endure such hardships, so why don't they work hard?

    Ru Xi has no idea that this experience has actually achieved such an effect.

    The shooting of "Qing Xin" was very tight, and she usually didn't have much rest time, so she didn't care about other people's strangeness at all, but put all her energy into the shooting.

    Christmas is over, and New Year's Day is coming soon.

    The weather is getting colder and colder, but the filming of "Qing Xin" did not follow the current season.

    The indoor play is okay, at least there is heating installed inside.

    Occasionally when filming outdoor scenes, white mist can already be blown out when speaking.

    The actors didn't wear many clothes, so they could only crazily stick the baby inside to warm them up.

    Before filming, you have to take a sip of ice water or ice cubes to cool down your mouth temperature before you start filming.