119

Chapter 119

    Until the end of lunch time, Ruxi still didn't understand clearly.

    Soon, she collected her thoughts and concentrated on the next thing.

    Mei Xue's new product launch conference was successfully concluded, and Ruxi's time was free.

    During the period, Ruxi did not try to investigate He Wenxiu's recent situation, but basically found nothing.

    As for her brother Ru Zheng, Ru Xi was worried about letting him go.

    So, this matter had to be dropped.

    By the time "Murderous" was launched, it was almost the end of April.

    Director Li Rong's style has always been uninhibited.

    He is called "Xiang Ghost" because he was born in Xiangshi City, and because of his strange style, but he often achieves unexpected results.

    I'm afraid no one would have thought that his selection of talent this time would be such a confusing type.

    For this script, she seems to understand but half understands, but her innate ability of empathy allows her to quickly enter into it.

    Ruxi has never encountered such a situation before, and with her ability, any role is no problem.

    But this time, her abilities seemed to be forced out of control.

    The closer it was to the day of starting up, the more out of control she became.

    She may fall into the mood of the heroine of "Murderous" all the time, which is also a very troublesome thing.

    Of course, this is also a very challenging thing.

    The filming location was chosen in the film and television city of Xiangshi.

    When Li Rong started the film, he was completely different from other directors. Other directors would usually perform an incense ceremony just to complete the filming smoothly with peace of mind, but he didn't care about it.

    It was the first time for Ru Xi to encounter such a situation. There was no ceremony, and the filming started directly.

    But she didn't know that Li Rong had been observing her for a long, long time.

    The first time I heard the name Ruxi was during a chat with director Gu Xianwen.

    Gu Xianwen recognized Ruxi's acting skills very much, and Li Rong also believed in Gu Xianwen.

    Especially after seeing Wanli played by Ruxi, she affirmed Ruxi's acting skills.

    However, this time the heroine is completely different from the previous roles.

    This is a new attempt, and it is not performed by ordinary acting skills.

    Although Ru Xi had already won the Best Actress award at last year's Phoenix Awards, for Li Rong, it doesn't mean that this filming will definitely go smoothly.

    Li Rong originally thought so.

    However, without discussing with Ruxi, when he saw the first scene Ruxi filmed, he knew that the heroine was right.

    He originally thought that no matter how good Ruxi's acting skills were, she might not be able to play the heroine in his mind.

    But when he saw Ru Xi's change on the field, from the original gentle and pleasant, to that kind of chilling temperament.