103

Chapter 103

    Some Ruxi fans discovered the topic about He Wenxiu. Unfortunately, there are several hot searches on Ruxi on Weibo. Most of the streams are contributing to it and controlling it. They don’t have the time to care about it. topic.

    So, the topic about the actor with the surname H is only slowly fermenting...

    -Ru Xi got off the plane, went back to the apartment, put away the trophies and certificates, and hurried back to the set of "Qing Xin".

    As the leading heroine, her role basically runs through the whole process.

    There was more than a day missing in the middle, and the director and others must have been waiting anxiously.

    She originally thought this way, but when she got to the set, the first person she saw, the other person's reaction was: "Ruxi, why did you come back so soon?"

    Of course, this was just a subconscious sentence, and later felt wrong , the other party quickly covered the previous topic with congratulations.

    Ru Xi only took such a long leave with the director. She has always been a person who keeps her promises, so of course she will come back within the stipulated time.

    But in the eyes of the rest of the crew, it was different.

    Before the awards ceremony, the people in the production team thought the same as the outside world guessed, thinking that Ru Xi should just accompany the Phoenix Award winner this time.

    Unexpectedly, this time Ruxi became a blockbuster and won two important awards.

    If this is placed on other actors, they will not be able to float away.

    Only one actress can be selected in a year! What's more, many of the queens of the first 30 years are actors who have retired or won several times.

    There are absolutely no more than fifteen active in the circle now.

    Ruxi is the youngest among them!

    After winning the Best Actress, shouldn't the holiday be extended and celebrate first?

    She just received the award yesterday, and she returned directly to the crew today?

    Isn't this too low-key?

    Ru Xi didn't know the other party's inner thoughts. After expressing her gratitude, she explained that she only took one day off.

    After entering the crew completely and being discovered by others, almost all the people who had nothing to worry about rushed over in a swarm.

    Even the actors, director, and staff who were filming almost forgot what they were doing when they heard that Ru Xi had returned, and turned their eyes to Ru Xi.

    "Ka, let's do this first." Xu Ze waved his hand generously.

    Ruxi's return was like pouring water into a hot oil pan, and it exploded.

    Everyone said congratulations one after another, and there were countless other questions.

    As a result, her ears were full of "baababa", and she didn't know who to listen to first.

    Then director Xu Ze came over.

    As for the crew, the sky and the earth are big, and the director is the biggest.