76

Chapter 76

    After Ru Xi read the script from Yuan Ting, she made a decision.

    In the script of "Qing Xin", besides the heroine, there are actually quite a lot of brilliant supporting roles.

    As a Gongdou drama, the main character in it is of course Yingying Yanyan in the harem.

    However, looking at the whole script, Ru Xi's favorite is still the heroine Yuan Qingxin.

    Especially after seeing the reversal in the later stage of the script, Ru Xi yearns for this role even more.

    Yuan Qingxin was an ordinary girl who was presented to the emperor, but because of her beautiful appearance, graceful appearance, and cleverness, as soon as she entered the palace, the emperor, who was shocked as a celestial being, skipped the rank of talent and accepted her as a beauty.

    Yuan Qing, who has never been in contact with the harem, is pure and kind-hearted. In addition, she has been favored by the emperor since she first entered the palace, and she is in the limelight. Even the concubine who has been favored for many years is kind to her, and the queen and other concubines are also extremely friendly.

    Just when she thought that life in the palace would continue to be so beautiful, a series of things happened one after another.

    First, because the emperor's sense of novelty towards her had declined, he began to slowly neglect her, and the palace people around him were suppressed. He accidentally bumped into the prince and concubine who had a private meeting in the back garden. Things such as the court ladies and servants who were killed by the battle gradually made Yuan Qing feel at a loss.

    Although she is simple, she is extremely smart and has a keen intuition. Whenever she encounters unfavorable things, she relies on her own intelligence to escape.

    The more things happened around her, the more she realized that the palace was a place where people could eat people.

    And she is just an ordinary girl, she has nothing but the support of the emperor.

    What worries her most is that the emperor's favor is slowly decreasing.

    She understood that if the emperor stopped paying attention to her, she would definitely become a low-ranking person in the palace, and she might even be randomly given to die in the palace silently.

    In order to protect herself, she had to start studying how to compete for favor.

    According to the ordinary routine, Yuan Qingxin might become a member of the harem no different from other concubines.

    It's just that she always maintains a kind heart in her heart.

    No matter how to regain the favor of the emperor from other concubines, it is still very easy to rely on one's own beauty and intelligence.

    But many times, things are still unpredictable.

    For example, the imperial concubine who looked kind to her actually wished that she would die because she had a more beautiful face than the imperial concubine.

    The queen, who is kind on the surface, actually knows everything about the activities in the palace, so she just sits on the sidelines and even applauds behind her back.

    Competing among other concubines is like three meals a day.

    Yuan Qingxin only competes for favor because of self-protection. In the eyes of others, why is it different?