64

Chapter 64

    In the hearts of Xiliu people, Ruxi, as an idol, is very perfect.

    Whether it is appearance, body, acting, character, or any other place, it is flawless.

    Almost all Ruxi fans participated in this live broadcast.

    For the whole process of the incident, they may be more clear than Ruxi himself.

    This is not the first time that Ruxi has played one by one, but it is the first time she has been questioned.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Ru Xi treats Yi Yi very well, and the interaction between the main pets is also very warm, which makes people feel very comfortable.

    But the sunspots insisted on sowing discord among them, and framed their idols out of thin air.

    It's fine to make trouble in the live broadcast room. Now that Ru Xi has downloaded the broadcast, they even crawled to Weibo and created this topic. They are really a master of disgusting people.

    During the short period of time when Ru Xi and Yuan Ting talked, Xi Liu had already discovered the topic of Hei Zijian.

    There is no reply function for comments in the live broadcast room, but Weibo is different.

    Seeing the sunspots talking nonsense, and attracting a group of netizens who don't know the truth to ask whether it's true or not, the Xiliu people are so angry.

    In order to clarify the rumors in time, Xiliu quickly notified each other in the group, then found the topic area, and refuted the rumors one by one.

    However, you can never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep.

    The comments just sent by the streams will be deleted after a while.

    No matter how fast they refute the rumors, those sunspots will delete the comments in an instant as if they are guarding in front of the screen.

    Zhou Qing quickly saw the news that Xiliu sent back to the group, and then notified Ruxi and Yuan Ting.

    At this time, Ruxi had already issued a clarification on Weibo, seeing the behavior of these sunspots, she narrowed her eyes slightly.

    In Ruxi's apartment, besides her, there is only Yi Yi.

    Early in the morning, she noticed that when Ruxi was broadcasting live, her mood was a little abnormal.

    As an unusual cat, it can still recognize the words of this world.

    It's just that its body hasn't fully healed yet, Ruxi was afraid that it would think too much, so she deliberately didn't let it see the comments.

    Seeing that something happened to Ruxi, Yiyi felt that there was nothing she could do to help, so she just looked at her with concern.

    Those big round blue eyes, when it looks at Ruxi, it seems that Ruxi is its whole world.

    Ruxi sensed its gaze, lowered her head to look, and followed it.

    The originally unswerving mood disappeared in front of these big eyes.

    Ruxi made a smile, smoothed Yiyi's hair, and then comforted it, "It's nothing serious, just encountered a little trouble, and it will be dealt with soon. Let Yiyi go play for a while." I