108

Chapter 108

    Ruxi felt that something was wrong with her, probably because of the influence of her two older brothers and younger brothers, she blurted out a "special product" for some reason.

    Normally, she would never have made such a mistake.

    Ru Yuan didn't feel anything was wrong at all, and said with a smile, "Yes, it's a special product we brought back from abroad."

    Looking at his silly and sweet appearance, Xu Ze, who was originally a little speechless, was even more speechless.

    "Director, it's just a small gift." Ru Lian also added.

    Hearing the ins and outs of the two brothers' words, it should be the master who is not short of money, so Xu Ze raised his eyebrows, "Okay, then I will accept it with the cheek."

    The bodyguards over there don't care who they are, anyway When people order food, gifts are given out when they meet people, and none of the cast assistants and crew members are left behind.

    There are even Wu Feichi, Yan Yan and Chen Xinling who play the role of emperor, empress and imperial concubine.

    Wu Feichi and Chen Xinling saw that there were people around them, but they didn't refuse. They said thank you and moved on.

    And Yan Yan looked at the gift, and then looked at Ruxi with inexplicable eyes.

    When even the bodyguards were a little aware of it, a person came from behind and picked it up for him, thanking him by the way.

    It was Yan Yan's current assistant, Ding Xiansheng.

    Seeing this, the bodyguard gave Ding Xiansheng another gift by the way.

    Ding Xiansheng took it and thanked him again.

    She had followed Shi Xuan for a long time before, and she had a lot of connections in the circle, so she quickly deduced the identities of Ru Lian and Ru Yuan from their ages.

    For these two Shaodongs, she didn't see anything special, and even showed a sincere smile on her usually serious face.

    After the bodyguard left, she gave Yan Yan a warning look.

    "Don't worry, I'm just a drowned chicken right now, and I can't do anything." Yan Yan snorted disdainfully, dressed in a queen's fancy dress, and went to the dressing room.

    Chen Xinling, who was not far from them, had keen ears, and after hearing Yan Yan's words, she became clearer about a certain guess in her heart.

    It's just that she really didn't seize the opportunity, and sighed inwardly, it seemed that she was destined not to have that fate.

    After receiving the gifts, everyone stopped by to thank Ruxi and the others. So is Wu Feichi.

    But he is a little different.

    After noticing Ru Lian Ruyuan's full body clothes without any trace, he was startled.

    "Qing Xin" is a palace fighting drama, and there are more women in the crew.

    Girls are generally more interested in luxury brands that they can wear, and the same is true for men.

    As a veteran actor, Wu Feichi has accumulated connections and wealth for so many years, and the assets under his name are also more than the top and more than the bottom.