14

Chapter 14

    He Wenxiu's departure had no effect on the entire crew, only Xiao Na seemed much happier.

    In the days that followed, Ru Xi became more and more popular in the crew.

    Li Dan and Zhang Xunfang, who play the male and female protagonists, are well-known, and although their acting skills are very stable and mature, no one dares to ask for advice.

    But Ruxi is different.

    Ruxi's acting skills are also good, but she is a fledgling, and everyone can see that the heights she can reach in the future are definitely not low.

    But it's not that time yet, everyone either has a problem with their acting skills, or simply wants to make connections, so they go to Ruxi.

    In her previous life, Ruxi had risen from the bottom, so she never treated others differently because of their status, and treated everyone equally.

    Even when the extras at the bottom of the crew asked her questions, she patiently explained them.

    Her ability to express is good, and she can often use the most popular words to make others understand.

    After tasting the sweetness from her, everyone ran towards her in an endless stream, making Director Gu start to look sideways.

    After hearing the field manager explain the reason why Ruxi is so popular, Director Gu smiled and sighed a few times, and then stopped taking care of it.

    Also because of Ruxi's guidance, the atmosphere in the crew improved for a while.

    With Ru Xi as the leader, Li Dan and Zhang Xunfang were not to be outdone, they started to participate, and they also pulled a group of seniors.

    Director Gu has high requirements for actors, and his signature is big, and the acting skills of the recruits are not much worse. Therefore, he almost never invites performance directors in his crew, and he will personally deal with any problems.

    But director Gu won't take care of some problems that didn't appear in the play.

    With people like Ruxi, it is equivalent to having free acting teachers, and the enthusiasm of the cast and crew has been mobilized.

    The few girls who spoke ill of the crew before had already finished their roles and left, and the others didn't do anything excessive in front of Ru Xi and Xiao Na. The scene was very harmonious.

    However, Li Dan once said to Ruxi when he was alone, "Our place looks harmonious, but if you know people and faces but don't know your heart, it's better for you, Xixi."

    "I just have a clear conscience." Ru Xi still replied with a gentle smile.

    She used to climb up from the bottom, and she didn't know what the situation of the actors at the bottom was like.

    Compared with these well-known actors, the actors at the bottom actually have a purer mind.

    One is that they don’t earn much, and they work hard every day to make a living, so they don’t have much time to think about miscellaneous things. The second is that they have not been infiltrated by the desire for fame and fortune for the time being, and they maintain more original intentions.

    Ruxi doesn't ask for anything in return when she does things, but when she sees them, she will inevitably think of her former self, so it's good to always think of something to mention.