26

Chapter 26

    In her previous life, Ruxi had no family since she was a child, and never experienced the warmth of a family since then. Until her death, she was alone.

    At the critical moment, Ruxi realized that she was actually a little nervous when facing Yuanshen's family.

    She has always done a good job of regulating her emotions, though, and quickly pushed it down.

    Yuan Ting opened the door, and Ru Changxi looked up at them.

    After seeing Ruxi, his serious demeanor softened, and he waved to them, "Come in."

    Seeing the familiar face in Yuanshen's memory, Ruxi blurted out "Uncle" with a smile on his face. She's never been so cute before.

    She was startled by the sound she made, but the other three didn't respond.

    "Xixi, you seem to have lost a lot of weight when I look at you." Ru Changxi walked up to her.

    It was only then that Ru Xi realized that the other party was very tall, and she could only look up at him.

    "No, Uncle, I've lost some weight." After the first uncle uttered the words, Yuan Shen's coquettish tone came at her fingertips.

    It was the first time for Zhou Qing to see Ru Xi getting along with the aloof Mr. Ru, and she couldn't help but sigh in her heart. It turns out that Ru Xi, who usually behaves so maturely in front of her family, would also act like a baby.

    The four of them talked for a long time in Ru Changxi's office, and Ru Xi seemed to be slowly merging the emotions of the original body, and subconsciously felt close to Ru Changxi.

    The plan that Yuan Ting made before was supposed to be shown to him, but because of what Ruxi said before, she gave up.

    Fortunately, Ru Changxi didn't mention this matter, but told Ru Xi several times, if there is anything you want, you can call him.

    Ru Changxi is a few years younger than Ru Xi's father, Ru Changsi, and has already married and had two sons. One is two years older than Ru Xi, and the other is one year younger. Both of them are studying abroad. , one is studying for a master's degree, and the other is studying for a university.

    It is conceivable that, as the only girl in the second generation of the Ru family, how precious Ru Xi is to them.

    However, because Ru's family members are very busy, apart from unconditional financial support for Ruxi, they spend less time with her.

    Only her elder brother, Ru Zheng, has the closest relationship with her.

    Ru Changxi returned to the headquarters for the company's monthly meeting, and spending time with Ru Xi and the others was a time he had finally spared.

    Soon, the meeting will begin.

    There's already a call from the secretary over there.

    "Uncle, then go get busy, we're leaving too." Ru Xi took the initiative to bid farewell very sensiblely.

    "Okay, remember to come to uncle if you have something to do." Ru Changxi reminded him again.

    Ru Xi waved her hand, "I remember."

    "Mr. Ru, then we are leaving, you are busy." Yuan Ting took Zhou Qing and left with Ru Xi.

    After leaving Ru Changxi's room, Ru Xi returned to her original appearance and stared at Zhou Qing in a daze.