153

Chapter 153

    The two looked at each other in embarrassment for a while, out of trust in both parties, they all broke up their initial thoughts.

    However, they were still a little curious about why the other party came to contact this man who had just been released from prison.

    Ruxi was thinking quickly in her mind.

    In the past, she didn't notice that Liu Ye and Liu Xun had the same surname.

    Only when he got in touch with this matter, she suddenly realized the problem.

    Although the surname Liu is not very common, there are still many people with this surname, just like there is a top actor in the circle named Liu Yuanrong.

    However, being surnamed Liu and trying to get in touch with this "murderer" who poisoned Liu Xun, it is likely that he has some connection with Liu Xun.

    After a while, she suddenly thought of the man in the hat that Liu Ye accompanied in that resort town.

    The man kept silent. At that time, she and Zhou Qing had discussed this matter.

    Looking back now...

    "Your cousin is Senior Liu Xun?!" Ru Xi was really surprised this time.

    Sure enough, when asked by her, there was no sign of denial on Liu Ye's face.

    As soon as he heard Ru Xi's respectful title for his cousin, Liu Ye understood that Ru Xi really had nothing to do with that case.

    He nodded.

    "Sit down and talk first." Under Ru Xi's gesture, all the bodyguards retreated from Liu Ye's side.

    Liu Ye took advantage of the situation and sat down at the dining table.

    Only then did he begin to tell Ru Xi the whole story.

    After listening to the whole process, Ruxi suddenly realized.

    It turned out that Liu Ye was afraid that other people would have a big reaction when they recognized Liu Xun, which would make his condition worse, so he kept pretending when he was outside.

    Furthermore, Liu Xun always believed that the murderer was someone else, Liu Ye did not dare to let him show up, for fear of scaring the snake.

    No wonder he didn't hear cousin Liu Ye's words at that time, and he kept him covered tightly.

    Zhou Qing also concluded that Liu Ye's cousin might have caught a cold and was afraid of infecting others.

    As for the fact that the name was not introduced, there is no need to explain it.

    After Liu Ye explained Ruxi's confusion clearly, he asked her why she was with this man who was released from prison.

    Ruxi had already thought up her speech in her heart.

    Regarding the matter between He Wenxiu and Ning Lu, it must not be revealed.

    So she saved the trouble about the two of them, and blamed it all on He Wenxiu's attitude towards her.

    "Ruxi, are you saying that He Wenxiu secretly bought navy to target you, and when you went to investigate this matter, you found something suspicious about my brother?

    " Personality, when encountering such a thing, it is true that it will subconsciously help others.

    Since Ruxi said so, he must believe it.