130

Chapter 130

    The news that Yan Yan signed Yu Jin's contract not only caused an uproar in the circle, but also on the Internet.

    However, the people who eat melons really don't have much enthusiasm for Yan Yan.

    Seeing hot searches, that is, an "oh" attitude.

    Then, at some point, a rumor began to circulate on the Internet.

    That is, Yan Yan was forced to leave by Jingshu.

    Just imagine, during the last period of time before Yan Yan left Jingshu, Yan Yan's announcements were basically full.

    This is like an old cow being led to plow the fields, no artist can bear it.

    Therefore, it was Jingshu who forced her to leave.

    Moreover, before Yan Yan left, all her use value was drained.

    On the other hand, Yu Jin still took over Yan Yan under such circumstances, which can be said to be the conscience of the industry.

    Of course, this kind of news is for those who don't know how to do it.

    People in the circle can see clearly. So this news is only in the rumor stage.

    Many netizens who saw it believed it to be true, but they left such an impression in their hearts.

    After all, they didn't care much about Yan Yan, an actress.

    But slowly, the rumors gradually changed.

    From Jingshu who forced Yan Yan away, it turned into a certain female artist of Jingshu who forced Yan Yan away.

    And those who discussed these were all vague, they didn't say which female artist they were, they just kept feeling sorry for Yan Yan.

    In this way, this incident began to whet the appetite of netizens, and they began to study whether it was the female artist Jingshu who forced Yan Yan away.

    Just researching and researching, everyone analyzed Jingshu up and down, but they still couldn't find a possible object.

    You see, if there is really a female artist who forced Yan Yan away, then at least this person has a certain right to speak in Jingshu.

    However, at that time, besides Ru Xi, Jingshu's active first-line female artists were only one variety show girl, Chen Yuni, and two first-line female singers.

    The others are all first-line actresses, but each one is more Buddhist.

    But those people in front have nothing to do with Yan Yan, and their routes are different.

    Then why do you have to force Yan Yan away?

    Even if they couldn't think about it, Jing Shu couldn't figure it out. How could they be allowed to bully others?

    What? You said there is another Ruxi?

    It's so ridiculous, Ruxi has such a good personality, besides, does Ruxi need to chase her away? Does she want any resources?

    Many people try to bring rhythm, but netizens don't like this at all.

    Ru Xi has been debuting for so long, every time someone wants to pour dirty water on someone, but it will be clarified later.