30

Chapter 30

    "I'm really sorry. I originally planned to join the group two days later, but because of some urgent matters, I have to come in advance to bother you. I'm very sorry." Ru Xi sincerely apologized.

    "It's okay." Seeing Ruxi like this, Fu Yishan felt embarrassed first.

    Fortunately, they were speculating that Ru Xi was an unreasonable person just now, but seeing the real person now, they themselves felt that they were outranking him.

    Ruxi's generous and humble attitude immediately made the members of the crew feel good.

    "Miss Ruxi doesn't have a place to live yet?" Fu Yishan asked.

    They just came from the previous crew, of course Ruxi and the others didn't have a place to live, so they nodded.

    "Xiao Chen, help me book a room." Fu Yishan quickly asked his assistant to book a room for Ruxi and the others at the nearest hotel.

    But thinking of something, Fu Yishan looked at Ruxi with embarrassment, "By the way, Ms. Ruxi, the crew's funds are not very abundant, so this hotel..."

    "It's okay, it's okay, it's enough to have a place to live." Ruxi didn't seem to care.

    The stone in the hearts of everyone in the crew finally fell to the ground. They didn't pay much attention to the hotel, so they obviously wouldn't be the kind of people who needed special care.

    Although there are not many scenes for Ruxi, and the filming can be finished in three or four days, if the person invited is someone with a lot of work, I am afraid that they will have to "tear down the east wall to make up for the west wall" with their already low funds.

    Director assistant Xiao Chen took Ruxi and the others to the hotel.

    After watching them leave, the crew gathered around Mount Fuyi, except for a few old actors, everyone had a little excitement on their faces.

    "Director, this Ms. Ruxi is not what we thought before. The real person is really beautiful and polite."

    "Yes, yes, it is really comfortable to look at."

    "She is so tall. Ah, when the time comes to film and stand next to her, what should I do?"

    The last one to speak was a delicate and handsome actor, and as he spoke, he became very worried.

    Although his concerns were reasonable, the people around him couldn't help but started laughing.

    "It's okay, then I'll pay from my own house and add two height increasing pads for you." Fu Yishan also couldn't help laughing.

    As soon as the word about the booster came out, everyone laughed even more.

    Xiao Chen took Ruxi and the others to the hotel where the actors collectively stayed. This hotel was said to be a hotel, but it was actually similar to a hotel. There were no crowds and it looked small.

    When he took them to open the room, Xiao Chen looked at Ru Xi and the others' expressions several times with what he thought was a hidden look.

    Seeing that no negative emotions appeared on their faces, I was relieved.

    "Miss Ruxi, don't look at it, it doesn't look very good, but it is the most cost-effective place nearby. We have told the hotel staff that it will be cleaned every day." Send Ruxi and the others When going to the room, Xiao Chen also said.