132

Chapter 132

    When she came out after changing her dress, the staff of the awards ceremony led Ru Xi to the auditorium.

    Last year, she could only sit in the second row, but this time she was taken directly to the first row, right next to Li Rong.

    The films selected this year are different from last year.

    Sweeping around, I saw relatively few familiar faces.

    On the other side of the first row, Ru Xi saw Director Wang Xuanjun.

    The other party obviously felt her gaze, then smiled at her and nodded as a gesture.

    Ruxi smiled gently and nodded in greeting.

    Li Rong was not surprised that she knew Wang Xuanjun. In the circle, it would be strange for a director who doesn't know Ruxi now.

    Such an actor with high plasticity, which director doesn't like it?

    Before long, the auditorium was full.

    The award ceremony will also start soon.

    Perhaps because of the official blessing, the annual Phoenix Awards ceremony is extraordinarily grand and solemn.

    The live broadcast in the auditorium also started immediately, with the camera facing the host.

    After the other party finished reading the lines, the camera started to take pictures of the guest seats in the auditorium as usual.

    The first to record the camera, of course, are the guests in the first row, the organizer and others.

    When the camera came to the position next to Ruxi, her figure had just entered the range of the camera, and the live barrage began to swipe the screen frantically.

    Especially when she appeared in the center of the camera, smiling and waving to greet the camera, the barrage was as hot as New Year's Eve.

    It's a pity that this time the director didn't seem to pay attention to these at all, and the camera quickly moved away.

    Among the films selected this time, except for the two films directed by Li Rong and Wang Xuanjun, the others were shot by second-tier directors.

    Six of them have been screened, and even the one directed by Wang Xuanjun has already been screened during the summer vacation.

    Relatively speaking, these films do not pose much threat to "Murderous".

    Apart from "Murderous", the only remaining film that has not been aired is a niche suspense film.

    The content of this film is not very clear to everyone, but the director who shot this film has a bad reputation in the circle.

    Everyone knew that there was something wrong with his style, but this time the female lead in the film was Ju Xue, a highly qualified first-line female artist under Youshi Entertainment, one of the five leading companies in the entertainment industry.

    Ju Xue is not too old, she is the same age as Yan Yan, only nearly thirty-one.

    But her talent is also very strong, and every role she plays will become a classic.

    She is Ru Xi's rival in this year's competition for the best actress of the Phoenix Awards.

    However, Li Rong has blind confidence in Ruxi, thinking that it is absolutely impossible for him to surpass her acting skills.