99

Chapter 99

    "Next is the announcement of the Best Actress Award for this year's Phoenix Awards. Let us invite director Gu Xianwen to come on stage to present the award~" The

    host looked at Gu Xianwen in the front row and clapped his hands.

    There was warm applause in the auditorium.

    Who will win the actress? There is a guess in everyone's mind.

    All eyes are on the stage.

    Although they didn't speak, many people were silently chanting a name in their hearts.

    [My god, I'm so nervous]

    [Can I witness the moment in my heart? ]

    [Nervous enough to eat your hands~]

    [Director Gu, you should walk faster, don't worry, we are in a hurry]

    [Just now I really wanted to fast forward, but I remembered that this was a live broadcast...

    ] With everyone "watching", Gu Xianwen finally came to the microphone, nodded with a smile, and took the card from the host.

    He flipped through the card, and when he saw the name, he raised his eyebrows with an expression that seemed to be true.

    [Hurry up! Announce it! ]

    [Is it two words? ! Tell everyone! ]

    [The exciting moment has finally arrived...]

    Everyone was waiting anxiously, but Gu Xianwen would start to play tricks on it.

    "Oh, I really want to satisfy everyone's wishes. The five nominated are all rare and good actors. Let me say this name. For one person, I broke the hearts of the other four. How can you bear it?"

    The atmosphere, which was extremely tense, was instantly dispersed by such a long sentence.

    Everyone at the guest table laughed.

    Following his words, the camera flashed across the faces of the five nominated actresses, including Ru Xi and Li Dan.

    I don't know if it was because Ruxi was the only one in the second row, so it was her turn at the end.

    Then the camera cut to other people.

    Gu Xianwen is playing tricks on the top, but there must be someone who agrees with him on the bottom.

    The camera stopped in front of Zhang Xun.

    "Director Gu, what's supposed to come is what should come, just say it quickly, and if you hesitate any longer, you'll be smashed by the audience watching the live broadcast."

    Zhang Xunfang teased.

    Gu Xianwen on the stage raised his eyebrows when he heard what he said, "Xun Fang is right, then it is more important for me to protect myself."

    "The winner of the 31st Phoenix Award for Best Actress is... ..."

    There was a long pause at the end, and then finally picked up, "Ruxi! Congratulations!"

    Gu Xianwen looked precisely in Ruxi's direction, with a gratified smile on his face.

    As soon as he finished speaking, the camera quickly locked on Ruxi.