136

Chapter 136

    The hot searches about "Murderous" have been on the list for several days, more than half of December has passed, and it is gradually running towards the end of the month.

    "Qing Xin" is still broadcasting at the rate of one episode every two days, and the plot has progressed to the middle and late stages.

    Those sunspots who wanted to have a crooked rhythm earlier not only did not affect Ruxi, but instead made many people interested in the Gongdouju played by her.

    Afterwards, the ratings were still showing a steady upward trend, which completely let the people in the circle see how powerful Ruxi is.

    It's not that the industry doesn't have people with good acting skills and strong talents, but acting skills are one thing, and it's another thing to make the audience love your role.

    Many people in the entertainment industry, especially those investors, are very fond of the illusory thing called luck.

    Many actors are obviously very good at acting, but they are not popular in anything.

    Although watching the TV series he (she) acted in, I always feel that he (she) has an inexplicable sense of familiarity, but I just can’t remember the name.

    Such actors are not sticky and cannot drive the audience.

    But some actors are different. Excluding the traffic that comes with them, they may not play many roles, but they can make the audience remember him (her) at a glance, and even watch the film and television played because of him (her).

    In the eyes of everyone, the latter is a person with good luck.

    And an actor like Ru Xi, in the eyes of everyone in the entertainment industry, has completely reached the point of excellent luck.

    Compared to her, in the same period in the entertainment industry, there seems to be no one who can fight.

    So there are really a lot of people staring at her.

    Because of this, Yuan Ting blocked many entertainments for her.

    According to Ru Xi's status, if she doesn't want to do such a thing, of course she doesn't have to go.

    Although people in the circle don't fully understand Ruxi's identity, there are not many people who may make President Yunxi call out such an intimate name as "Xibao".

    So most people, after being rejected, will withdraw wisely.

    But there are always some people who don't know how to live or die, and think that Ruxi's identity is just like other people in the circle...

    After being hit by the truth of the screenwriter's suicide, Ruxi was awakened by fans.

    In the following period of time, Yuan Ting did not answer any more announcements for her, and waited for her to fully adjust her mood.

    During this period of time, Ru Zheng was also busy because of the end of the year, and the progress of the investigation was much slower.

    Ru Xi didn't stay bored in the apartment all the time, she had to find some time to go out and relax.

    Because of identity issues, of course the place to find cannot be too popular.

    There are many places that set up such private venues, just like the resort that Ning Lu took her to last time.