75

Chapter 75

    "Beep...beep...beep..."

    Yao Fanshan realized that before she finished speaking, she was hung up by the eccentric entertainer under her command.

    Turning the phone to herself to confirm again, watching the screen return to the dial page, her face was very gloomy, and she didn't know what was thinking in her heart.

    On the other hand, Shen Xueer's originally comfortable mood was disrupted by this phone call.

    After hanging up the phone, she bowed her head in silence for a long time.

    Perhaps because she was still a little unwilling, she went to the official website of the Phoenix Awards to browse.

    Sure enough, the list of nominations for this year's Phoenix Awards has been released.

    Looking at the row of nominations, Shen Xueer gave up halfway for no reason and withdrew.

    Walking to the floor-to-ceiling windows of her villa, she stared outside for a long, long time, her face expressionless to the point of indifference.

    After a while, she sat down with her back to the glass.

    One leg was propped up, and the hand drooped feebly on it.

    The moment I looked up, I happened to see the gift box on the coffee table not far away.

    It was a cigarette given to her by others. It is said that cigarettes are the most stress-relieving thing in the world.

    Her heart moved, and she was about to open it and take one out to try.

    Suddenly, the phone vibrated, interrupting her movements.

    Unlock the phone casually, and skillfully point to the mailbox.

    She thought it was something related to her work, but she was taken aback when she saw the sender's name.

    A long-lost name, Wen Shanshan.

    There was some color in Shen Xueer's originally indifferent eyes.

    It's just... How did she know her mailbox number?

    The online news about Ru Xi being nominated for the Phoenix Award for Best Actress has not yet expanded its influence.

    Ruxi, who became popular in Huaguo with a face-changing video, once again came into the attention of many people because of this incident.

    Everyone knew that her acting skills were good, but before the actress was nominated, they only believed her to be good at acting.

    From her debut to the present, there are only a few works that have been published, and they are all supporting roles.

    The role of Wanli proves that her acting skills are not fake, and Qin Yu, the female supporting role in "The Legend of Huang Ze", who is completely different from Wanli, proves the plasticity of her acting skills.

    As long as Ruxi doesn't engage in showy operations in the middle, and spends some time honing, she might be able to win the crown of best actress in one year. This is the common thought of everyone.

    As we all know, the Phoenix Awards are most favored by veteran actors who have polished their acting skills.

    It was expected by everyone to be nominated for the Phoenix Award Newcomer Award.