27

Chapter 27

    During filming, most of the time they had to hang on to Wia.

    Ruxi is not bad, after all, she has filmed a lot of action scenes in her previous life, and she is very skilled. Yu Zhi also asked them to practice in the training class.

    Pure novice Ning Lu is not so good.

    There are 16 people in the training class, and the opportunity to hang wire is evenly divided, so she didn't practice enough. This time she will play, although the movements are very standard, but the steel wire hangs on the body, and it will not let off force, causing many places to be worn green. purple purple.

    Ruxi hurriedly asked Zhou Qing to buy some ointment for Ning Lu to rub.

    Today, another martial arts scene was filmed.

    When Ru Xi and Ning Lu just came down, when they walked towards the director, for some reason, they always felt that the eyes of the people around them were a bit strange.

    Zhou Qing and Zhou Yue were standing not far from Director Luo, even Zhou Yue's face was full of impatience.

    Something must have happened. Ru Xi's eyes moved.

    When Director Luo saw them, the first thing he said was, "There have been some messy rumors outside recently, go and have a look."

    "Okay." Ru Xi and Ning Lu replied a little confused.

    Then he walked towards Zhou Qing and the others.

    "Lu Lu, Sister Yun called just now, saying that there was a sudden rumor on the Internet that you...are dating a very popular male celebrity recently..."

    Hearing this, Ning Lu's heart skipped a beat.

    Could it be that the matter between her and Axiu was exposed?

    But what Zhou Yue said later, let her know that it was really a rumor.

    "They also said that your role was obtained by a man. Sister Yun said that she is already dealing with it, and the crew will clarify it for you on Weibo later." Zhou Yue handed her the phone and motioned for her to watch it for herself.

    The four of them first walked to the corner occupied by the side for rest.

    After sitting down together, Ning Lu followed Zhou Yue's words and entered an anonymous forum. Sure enough, there were several popular posts talking about this matter, but none of them mentioned Ning Lu's name.

    Those who may have mentioned their real names were blocked and reported.

    Many netizens are asking who the protagonist is.

    Seeing the gossip and even some insulting words above, Ning Lu's face gradually turned pale.

    Seeing her like this, Ru Xi felt a little distressed, and took the phone from her hand, "Lu Lu, let me look at it for you."

    Ning Lu felt very wronged now, and she burst into tears.

    "It's okay, it's okay." Ruxi took her into his arms.

    "How could they say that about me? I obviously obtained the roles through hard work..." Ning Lu cried.

    Zhou Qing and Zhou Yue didn't feel very well either.

    "Isn't this a trending topic?" Ru Xi asked Zhou Yue again.

    "No, no, sister Yun asked someone to take it down before it became popular." Zhou Yue shook her head.