57

Chapter 57

    City D, that is, the last mission location of the "-zwnj; Road to the North" season.

    After all, when Qingmangtai launched this reality show, it didn't dare to invest too much at the beginning, so like other programs, it was the first season to test the waters.

    Ruxi and the others were also thinking, based on the fact that this "—zwnj;" place of the program group is more difficult than this" place, whether they will set up a thatched house or something like that in the last "—zwnj; place.

    However, when they arrived at the mission location in City D, they realized that the residence here turned out to be the most luxurious——a villa in the suburbs.

    This villa covers a very wide area. From the outside of the fence, it also has its own garden and swimming pool.

    The people who had just come out of the red-brick, sand-and-mud rough house looked at the tall villa in front of them, showing disbelief.

    "Is this really arranged for us?" Li Dan looked at the staff outside the camera.

    The other party nodded with a smile.

    I don't know why, when the program group arranged ordinary houses for them before, they didn't feel sorry.

    This time they directly allocated a villa, but they hesitated.

    So generous, is there a pit?

    Everyone, look at me, and I look at you.

    "Maybe it's a benefit for us? Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, just live!" Yu Mingtong said with a strong voice.

    Yang Yingying agreed deeply, "It makes sense."

    "But I'm still a little uneasy..." Ning Lu curled her lips.

    Seeing their tangled faces, Liu Didi reminded them, "Do we have any other options?"

    It would cost a lot of money for so many people to find a place to live outside.

    She didn't know that after she moved in, she would regret this decision.

    The pit of the program group is not at their feet, but at the feet of the front.

    After everyone opened the iron gate of the villa, they worked hard to carry the luggage to the gate of the villa.

    But they found that what was waiting for them was not the locked gate, but the housekeeper standing respectfully at the gate, followed by two servants.

    Everyone: "??"

    Why do you have an ominous premonition?

    Sure enough, the next moment, the program staff explained to them, "This is the housekeeper of the villa, and the two servants."

    "Because the right to use the villa for these three days will be handed over to the sisters ." So their wages for these three days will also be borne by all the sisters."

    Everyone: "!!"

    Ru Xi was still relatively calm, and asked: "How much is the wages of the three for three days?" The

    staff smiled, "Mr. Housekeeper's salary is 20,000 yuan—zwnj; months, and in three days is 2,000 yuan..."

    The salary of the housekeeper alone is 2,000 yuan, and in their hands, it is not a peace. Lu's assets are only more than 4,000 yuan in total, not to mention...