120

Chapter 120

    Ruxi did not tell anyone, including Zhou Qing, what was in her heart.

    Because she knew that no one in the crew could understand her feeling.

    In the eyes of everyone, her acting skills are already perfect.

    Including director Li Rong, after all, no matter what, he is just a director, and he cannot substitute her perspective and have the same emotions as hers.

    But Ruxi has a very clear understanding of herself, and this understanding has a greater and greater impact on her heart.

    It's just that in the crew of "Murderous Aura", all the others have a mentality of admiration for her now, and they don't perceive her true emotions.

    Perhaps, except for people in the same situation as her, no one else can understand this feeling.

    Even Ruxi doubts whether there is any film in this world that can improve her acting skills.

    With such thoughts in mind, Ru Xi nonchalantly filmed with everyone in the crew.

    Probably because of the deep empathy for Sheng Wanyu, whenever she is on stage, she can always escape her emotions.

    When acting, Ruxi's own consciousness is like a bystander.

    Every time she is off stage, other people will cast envious and admiring eyes on her.

    Everyone was saying: "Ruxi (sister), you are so good, you have never made a mistake."

    Facing such praise, Ruxi smiled and said nothing, but she was still struggling in her heart.

    It shouldn't be like this, her own consciousness should be the leader!

    It's just that if she tries to use her own consciousness to lead the empathy with Sheng Wanyu when filming this film, it will definitely affect the filming of the crew.

    As an actor's professionalism, she cannot do this.

    Therefore, all her true emotions are hidden deep in her heart, and no one can find out.

    Zhou Qing recently discovered that Ruxi seems to have changed a bit.

    It's not that she looks like a different person from before the filming of "Murderous", but that her real personality seems to have changed slightly.

    To someone unfamiliar with her, the change might not be noticeable at all.

    But Zhou Qing has been with her for a long time, and has been inseparable from her for most of the year.

    She thought she knew something about Ruxi.

    It's like when Ruxi was influenced by Sheng Wanyu's role, she could feel it immediately.

    Now that her temperament has changed slightly, she still slowly perceives it.

    At first, she thought it was an illusion caused by the previous events.

    Gradually, Ru Xi's sense of disobedience became more and more serious.

    Zhou Qing once thought it was filming, but she had too much empathy with the heroine's role, and she couldn't get out of the scene.

    She worried that in the long run, Ruxi's character would be completely influenced by Sheng Wanyu, making it difficult for her to turn around.

    But if Ruxi is reminded, it may prevent her from reaching the current perfect state.