141

Chapter 141

    Yuan Qu has been a director for more than 40 years, and he has not yet fallen behind the trend. In addition to his excellent strength, his own personality is the biggest factor for his success.

    As the saying goes, listening to what you say is better than reading ten years of books.

    Ru Xi only chatted with him for a while, and she felt that she had benefited a lot.

    When Yuan Qu said that those seniors were very concerned about her development, Ruxi was very surprised.

    Yuan Qu showed a positive expression, "They are all saying that your achievements in the future will not be smaller than theirs."

    "Seniors really love you." Ruxi was excited.

    "What's the point of showing love? They're telling the truth. You have to work hard and don't let them down." Yuan Qu showed a wrinkled smile.

    Ru Xi nodded with a serious face.

    The two walked along the mountain road and came back, and everything over there was almost set up.

    The leading actor of this show also came, and he was an acquaintance of Ru Xi.

    It was the male lead in the first TV series "The Legend of Huang Ze" she filmed after crossing over, and Zhou Yuewen, who had won the Lingzhi Award as the emperor.

    Zhou Yuewen didn't seem to know that Ruxi had accepted the drama, when she saw Ruxi, her eyes were full of surprise.

    "Ru Xi?"

    Ru Xi smiled and nodded, "Senior Zhou."

    "Eh..." Zhou Yuewen smiled contemptuously, "Don't call me that anymore, it feels too strange.

    " At that time, the other party was just a fledgling little girl.

    Unexpectedly, two years hadn't come yet, and when they met again, the other party had already risen to the top line, becoming the hottest top line in the entertainment circle.

    The gap is a bit big, even Zhou Yuewen, an actor who has experienced a lot, can't bear it.

    The problem is, everyone in "The Legend of Huang Ze" at that time knew that this little girl was not ordinary, but they didn't expect that she could reach the sky in one step!

    At that time, even though the other party's acting skills were better, the heroine of "The Legend of Huang Ze" directly appointed Bai Yan, but she could only get one female supporting role.

    Later, when Bai Yan had a problem, director Luo Qizhong wanted to bring Ruxi up directly, but Ruxi refused.

    In the end, another Zhu Qi was replaced to replace Bai Yan.

    Probably because of Bai Yan's incident, Zhou Yuewen focused on other things, and didn't pay attention to this little girl.

    It's just that in the back, I saw her on the trending searches every three days, and "Shocking Cloud" was broadcast, which became an instant hit.

    Later, he won the Phoenix Award for Best Actress by virtue of "Dawn", and then it was like a hang-up, becoming more and more popular...

    Now, when people are in front of him, they still look exactly the same, But it makes people feel a little too high.

    It's not because of his status, but when it comes to his status, Zhou Yuewen is still a steady first-line male star, not much lower than Ru Xi.

    The problem is that Ruxi's upgrade speed is really against the sky.