154

Chapter 154

    All the things that had troubled Ruxi for a long time were finally resolved.

    Ning Lu was still in her focus, and it was inconvenient to disclose the matter between her and He Wenxiu. After Ru Xi asked her brother, the matter was still under control.

    At the same time, Ru Zheng also found that the He family was trying their best to deal with He Wenxiu's affairs coldly, perhaps because he was afraid that he would affect the whole family.

    Even if Ruxi doesn't care about it, things will surely be suppressed.

    As for Liu Xun's matter, after finding out all the truth, Ru Xi will no longer intervene.

    Both Liu Xun and Liu Ye are adults, although Liu Xun's current state is not very good, they still need to make their own decisions about their own affairs.

    He Wenxiu's father was the real culprit in the poisoning, and the matter was already clear.

    However, the person is dead and cannot be held criminally responsible.

    With the testimony of the man who committed the crime, the matter can be made public.

    But if it is announced, I am afraid that it will be attacked by He Wenxiu's group of extreme fans.

    Judging from the three views of those people, the above will definitely become a fact.

    Liu Xun's current condition is still unstable, if he is attacked for no reason by those people, it may have a great impact on his condition.

    Based on this, Liu Ye should be cautious when making decisions.

    Of course, after He Wenxiu's influence gradually fades, this matter can still be waited and watched.

    This matter started because of He Wenxiu's father, and he was not a member of the He family, so the attitude of the He family must be different.

    If Liu Ye and the others are hindered here, Ruxi can still provide a little help.

    But at present, it seems that for Liu Ye, it is more important to take care of his cousin's condition first.

    He Wenxiu became a vegetative state, and Yan Yan, who cooperated with him and suffered from it, also lowered his figure. After Ru's appeal, he was also grateful to Ruxi.

    The obstruction in the circle has almost disappeared.

    After dealing with the matter, Ruxi gradually put all her energy back on her career.

    After making many useful suggestions in the post-production of "Demon", other invitations that caught her eye gradually came.

    Ru Xi started her new journey...

    In October of this year, "Demon" directed by Liu Ye was once again successfully selected for the Phoenix Award.

    With the role of Yi Huan, Ru Xi was selected as the Queen of the Phoenix Award for the third time.

    Just when everyone got used to it being normal for her to be selected as the best actress of the Phoenix Awards, when they pulled down the shortlist, they discovered something even more frightening.

    This time, Ruxi's starring role is not the only one selected, and the other one is directed by director Zhang Ming, who is well-known in the film industry.