21

Chapter 21

    After helping Wang Yuanyuan pack her luggage, Zhou Qing took the initiative to help the little assistant and said, "Miss Wang, you see that the luggage has been packed, I think you should also want to rest, let Miss Yuan take your assistant to arrange the room?

    " He pursed his lips, looking forward to it, but didn't dare to show it.

    Wang Yuanyuan thought about it, and felt that there was nothing to do, so she agreed, "Okay."

    She had no intention of going to see her assistant's room at all.

    Both the receptionist and the assistant breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhou Qing and Ru Xi looked at each other.

    Ruxi smiled, "It's getting late, then we're going back to our room, you should go to bed early."

    She didn't specify who she was speaking to, but her eyes were fixed on Wang Yuanyuan, of course everyone understood.

    Wang Yuanyuan didn't notice at all that Ru Xi didn't even want to address her, "Okay, good night."

    Ru Xi nodded with a smile.

    After the two of them finished communicating, Ning Lu couldn't wait to turn around and walk out the door.

    A group of people retreated from the huge room, and the receptionist who was the last to go out closed the door.

    "Huh..." Ning let out a big breath.

    Seeing her like this, Ru Xi and the others, who were originally a little upset, were all amused.

    "You." Ruxi tapped her forehead lightly with her finger, but there are some things that are hard to say directly.

    "Miss Ru, are you going to see the room arranged for this assistant?" the receptionist asked.

    Ruxi and the others looked at each other and nodded, "Okay."

    Hearing that Ruxi and the others were willing to follow to see their room, the assistant seemed a little happy.

    "By the way, what's your name?" Ru Xi asked her while walking.

    In front of Wang Yuanyuan just now, they deliberately played down the presence of the little assistant, and now that they are separated from her, it is convenient to ask.

    "Miss Ruxi, my name is Xiao Li, the zodiac sign, the pear of the pear." Xiao Li looked a little shy.

    "Xiao Li, it sounds very nice." Ru Xi smiled.

    "Xiao Li? Peel pear?" Ning Lu found it very interesting, and smiled with two small canine teeth, "Then do you have a brother or sister named Xiao Apple?"

    Obviously, this is not the first time Xiao Li has been said like this , she shyly smiled and shook her head.

    "Haha... Lulu, your brain circuit..." After what happened just now, Zhou Yue's temper seemed to be a little more relaxed.

    Ru Xi introduced other people to Xiao Li.

    The assistant's room was not far away, and while they were joking, they had already followed the receptionist to the arranged door.

    After entering, they realized that this room was indeed much smaller than the big room, and there were no TV sets, balconies, leisure tables and chairs, etc.