48

Chapter 48

    Where does the cat live?

    What is this nonsense? Such a cute cat, of course they live with them!

    Is it rare to get such a chance to play cats for free?

    There was a series of complaints in everyone's mind.

    "One by one, of course I live with Ruxi and us." Ning Lu was a little annoyed.

    She didn't know why, Ruxi was such a good person, but someone would target her.

    I can't figure it out, but it doesn't prevent her from standing on Ruxi's side.

    Hearing that she was in her early years, everyone agreed, "That's right, Yiyi will live with us."

    Especially Luo Yun, who likes cats very much and can't walk when seeing cats, has an extremely firm attitude.

    "I can be responsible for shoveling shit one by one during this period of time."

    Such a beautiful and well-behaved cat, she is willing to help shovel shit for a lifetime!

    Speaking of this, she suddenly remembered something, looked at the suitcase Ruxi carried, "By the way, Ruxi, did you bring anything for Yiyi?"

    Ruxi shook her head helplessly, "The program team reminded me, You can’t bring anything that belongs to Yiyi.”

    Just when everyone was in trouble, she hugged Yiyi again, touched it, and turned its face to everyone.

    At the same time, he grabbed Yi Yi’s forelimbs and waved them like a beckoning cat, “However, we Yi Yi are very good, we can use the toilet by ourselves~”

    “Can use the toilet?! That’s amazing!” Nothing but nothing The moving Shen Xueer, the others sighed in surprise at the same time.

    Even the accompanying staff were very impressed.

    Seemingly understanding everyone's emotions, he looked at them one by one and let out a happy "meow".

    A beautiful and soft face, a pair of big blue eyes that are extremely pure, once again pulled everyone's heartstrings.

    "That's good, just buy some cat food for Yiyi, and the matter will be settled satisfactorily." Luo Yun clapped her hands.

    "OK," Li Dan looked at his watch, "It's almost lunch time, let's allocate a room first, and then we'll see how to solve lunch."

    Shen Xueer, who originally raised the question, was ignored by everyone, and they pushed her The box went into the house.

    This is a house with three bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms and one kitchen. The living room is not very big, but there is a large and soft sofa. Each room has a standard bed of 1.8 meters.

    After seeing the overall layout, Ru Xi proactively said, "I'll take Yi Yi to live in the living room."

    Hearing her words, Ning Lu couldn't wait to follow her, "Then I'll sleep on the sofa too.

    " The sofa can just sleep three, plus me." Yang Yingying raised her hand simultaneously.

    "It's the first time I've seen people scrambling to sleep on the sofa." Li Dan smiled and waved his hand, "Okay, I'll leave the sofa to you.

    " The blanket will not catch cold, which is really convenient.

    "Yeah!" Ning Lu and Yang Yingying were quite happy.