45

Chapter 45

    The variety show "All the Way North" is a new reality show launched by Qingmangtai.

    Qingmangtai's influence in China is not small, and it also has a group of fans.

    However, the smell of wine is also afraid of deep alleys. In order to increase the ratings, Qingmangtai invited many famous artists to participate this time.

    Ru Xi received Yuan Ting's news that she was invited not long ago, and it happened that He Wenxiu happened at that meeting.

    Later, she deliberately told Ning Lu that she was going to participate in this variety show.

    This little girl is very upbeat, and she immediately understood what she meant by inviting her to participate.

    "The Legend of Huang Ze" starring her and Ning Lu is currently on the air, and due to various reasons, the ratings remain high.

    Coupled with Zhang Yun's face, if Ning Lu recommends herself to the program group, she is very sure that she will get a spot.

    Later, Ruxi asked her manager to ask, and Ning Lu had indeed received the invitation.

    Isn't He Wenxiu afraid that other people will steal Ning Lu's attention? Don't you want Ning Lu to get too close to her?

    Then she wanted to hook Ning Lu over.

    "A week later, it'll be fine." Ruxi's face remained calm, and no one knew what she was thinking.

    "Sister Ting said let me announce the schedule." Zhou Qing said something casually, and started to operate on the tablet.

    Just as Ruxi started to close the curtain to rest, she suddenly heard Zhou Qing's "Huh".

    She opened her eyes and looked at her, "What's the matter?"

    "Xixi, you participated in the charity show and it was a hot search." Zhou Qing saw them discussing in the fan group, so she went to the hot search list.

    Sure enough, #朝溪义演# has climbed to more than twenty.

    Zhou Qing laughed while watching, "Xiliu are urging you to be active in business."

    Xiliu is what Ruxi fans call themselves.

    "Why, haven't I been active in business lately?" Ruxi felt that she was much busier than usual.

    However, many announcements were not suitable to be accepted, and she and Yuan Ting decided to reject them at the same time.

    Of course, it's also because there haven't been any particularly important announcements coming to your door yet.

    "No true fan will think that their idol has a lot of business, and Xiliu should hope to see you anytime and anywhere."

    Hearing these words, Ruxi smiled and looked doting.

    Zhou Qing happened to be holding the phone in the other hand, and hurriedly clicked on the shortcut button for shooting, and quickly took a picture of Ru Xi's doting expression.

    Since she started to manage Weibo for Ruxi, her photo capture skills have reached great success.

    The eyes of Ru Xi captured this time made people feel numb, and Zhou Qing posted on Weibo without any hassle.

    The fans were actively following the topic, and suddenly received a reminder of special attention.

    Look again, good guy, just now everyone was still discussing how to make their idols actively open their businesses, and they immediately got the idol's doting eyes crit.